Chapter 4

I heard someone no maybe a hulk knocking on my door no I mean poncing on my door. I got up lazily and opened the door before it breaks. It was Daniel.

"Hey Daniel. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mom told me to wake you up cause we'll go shopping. The first plan was only you and Alex will be shopping with her but she told me to come so I could drive her home so Alex could give you a tour." he explained.

"Oh." was all I could say.

"I'll go now so you could get ready." he said, looking away.

I went to the bathroom. I forgot to tell you about the bathroom, right? Silly me. It was so gorgeous. It had white tiles, cream colored walls with some gold decorations, shower room, jacuzzi and other stuff. It was like a spa. It also has complete things girl use to beautify themselves. Lotion. Cleanser. And more. 

I took a bath for ten minutes then went to my closet. I also forgot to tell you what my closet looked, right? Well, the walls were Violet with a little black spirals. It was very large that I brought all my clothes but still I did not fill the 1/4 of the closet. I wore my Red Denim short shorts, White long sleeved loose top and Red Vans with white shoe laces. I also wore the locket which I will always wear forever. I brushed my hair and applied some powder. Powder does the trick cause I don't want to look slutty or a coloring book. 

Everyone was in the kitchen, eating breakfast as I entered. "Chrissy!" Martha called me. "Good Morning Martha." I greeted. "Good Morning she said back. "Hi Alex." I greeted Alex as I sat next to him. "Hey." he greeted then I turned to West. "Hi little man." I greeted West. "Hey C." he said with a smile. I turned to the other three boys. "Hey guys." I greeted them. "Hi Chrissy!" the three chorused with a grin on their faces. "Do you want some pancakes?" Alex asked. "Sure." I said, offering a smile as he got me two pancakes. "Butter and Chocolate syrup?" he asked I nodded. "Thanks." I told him. "Any time, Chrissy." he said with a smile. "Are you guys ready? We'll be leaving after breakfast." Martha said then gave me a glance then to Alex then to Daniel. The three of us nodded. 

"Chrissy, you'll go with Alex. Daniel, you'll drive for me." Martha announced. "Okay." I replied. She got in a Silver '09 Pontiac G8. "See you there." she said then they left. "Which one's your car?" I asked Alex. "That one." he said pointing at a White '12 Ford Fiesta. " '12 Ford Fiesta" I said. "Wow! I did not know that you knew about cars." he said looking amazed. "Daniel's car is a '09 Pontiac G8." I said with a smile. "You are an amazing woman." he said looking at me then opened the car door for me. I laughed and got in his car.

"We should go there." Martha said pointing at the Victoria Secret. "Mom!" Daniel called his mom. "Okay just wait outside." Martha said to Daniel. "On the second thought, Chrissy might need my help in picking her under garnments." he said with a dirty smirk. "Whatever." Martha said then entered the store. I rolled my eyes then entered. I bought some bras and panties. 

After an hour of shopping with Martha, Daniel and Alex, I am no carrying like ten paper bags. "Chrissy, let me help you with those." Alex said grabbing the paper bags except for the underwears. "Thanks." I said with a smile. "No problem." he said with a smile. "Chrissy and Alex, Take care. Be careful with the tour. Daniel and I are going home." Martha said. "Okay. Bye." I said giving her a wave then left.

Alex brought me to many places. We went to the 'Hollywood.' The famous 'HOLLYWOOD' sign to watch the sun set. "Wow!" I said as I looked around. The bright lights from the buildings, cars and other things. Wow! I sat there watching the city. "So... Do you like it here?" Alex asked. "So far... Yeah." I said with a nod. "Do you want to buy ice cream after this?'' he asked. "Sure." I said with a smile. "Can I have your number?" he asked. "Give me your phone so I could type it." I said then he handed his Iphone 5s like mine but his case was blue and mine was pink. I typed it in then saved it. I named my self 'Best Chrissy <3' and handed it to him. "Really?" he asked while chuckling. "Yes now type yours." I said handing my phone. He typed his then handed it back. He named himself 'Best Alex <3' I laughed then turned to him with a pause. We both started laughing again.

"What flavour?" Alex asked me as we arrive at the ice cream parlour. "a scoop of cookies and cream with chocolate syrup and cherry on top." I said with a sheepish smile. "Sure. I'll have the same." he said. He ordered at the boy who was named... Jed.  Jed winked at me but I rolled my eyes. Suddenly, I felt Alex's arm around me. Jed's mouth dropped open and stared in shock. "Dude, stop Eye raping my girl friend. I know, she's beautiful and she gets hit on a lot but please stop. It's our 1st anniversary." Alex said to Jed. Jed just gave the ice cream then Alex payed with his free hand keeping an arm around my shoulders protectively then guided me to his car. "Thanks for the ice cream and for stopping him." I said to Alex then placed a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "I just don't like it when other boys try to do something dirty to girls especially if the girl is you." he said firmly and he looked like he was ready to protect me. "Thanks." I said and kissed his cheek. He just smiled at me. "Shall we go home now?" he asked. "Yeah." I said and he started the car. 

I am now in my room... I mean Alex and I are in my room. he's helping me fix the clothes Martha bought for me. She bought me clothes even she knew I had lots of money from my mom and dad. 

After Dinner, I went to the music room where I saw Loki.  "Hey... " he greeted me.  "Hey." I greeted back.  "You came to sing? " he asked and I nodded.  "Where's your partner in crime?" he asked.  "Who?" I asked unsure.  "Alex. " he said as he tried tuning one of the acoustic guitars. He strarted strumming afterwards. I know this. She's kinda hot by 5 Seconds of Summer.

My girlfriend’s bitchin’ cause I always sleep in
She’s always screamin’ when she’s calling her friend
She’s kinda hot though
Yeah, she’s kinda hot though
(Just an itty bitty little bit hot)

My shrink is telling me I got crazy dreams
She’s also saying I got low self esteem
She’s kinda hot though
Yeah, she’s kinda hot though
(Just a little bit a little bit hot)

She put me on meds, she won’t get out of my head
She’s kinda hot though
(One, two, three, four)......"

My mind drifted to thoughts. Damn.  The Reid Brothers sing well.  After singing,  he looked at me. "I am not sure if I know how to play that. " I told him.  "I'll teach you. " he said smiling as he took my hand, gave me the guitar then taught me. "I think you're kinda hot." he said out of nowhere. My world stopped spinning. I couldn't breathe. He left me like that,  wondering what had just transpired between us.

I just decided to sleep but I couldn't erase the event a while ago.