Serve Two

"Those two are idiots." You state, watching as Daichi kicks them out with a blank stare.

"It's such a shame I'm friends with them." Satoru sighs, spinning the ball in his palm.

"I know, right? Your stupidness is being sucked in by them. Such a shame, and I thought I finally found friends that you wouldn't dirty." You keep your face straight, but your lips wobble with a grin.

"Wah! You're so mean to me!" Satoru wails, throwing his arms out to welcome you in a hug. You put your foot on his cheek, using the height of the stage you sat on as an advantage and push him away.

"Go practise." You grit your jaw as your brother forces his face harder. As a result, you push too harder, now planting both feet on his face. Then the asshole decides to move. You plummet forwards, no time to stop yourself as a loud bang resonates around the gym. You land face first on the floor. The gym is silent. The ball your brother held before falls to the floor, bouncing.

"I-I didn't mean to! I thought you'd stay on stage." Your brother's face pales as he stares at your still form.

"Not (S/n)-chan! You hurt (S/n)-chan!" Tanaka wails. You slowly rise from the floor, a dark aura around you as your bangs hang over your eyes. Your face is slightly red from the fall. You pick up the volleyball, your arm swinging loosely as your brother start to walk away, your form resembling a zombie. Satoru starts to sprint. Satoru screams as he runs, his arms out in front of him. Your eyes turn to slits as you bring your arm back, your dark aura growing as you fling your arm forwards, pushing it off with your fingers. The ball travels at a fast rate across the room, a noise following it as it makes a straight line to Satoru. It hits him in the face, making his body fall to the floor as he lays on his side. Whining in pain, he cradles his head as he rolls around. You snigger evilly as a creepy grin crosses your face at his fallen form.

(A/N- Oh reader-chan, what a sadist you are.)

You brush off your little 'accident' and pop back on the stage. You bring out your phone and check some apps as you suppress a grin. The boys' sweatdrop at your quick change in attitude as Satoru continues to complain about his face. You look over the top of your phone to see the rest of the team still staring at you, so you purse your lips and look away in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you had such a good aim." Sugawara said. You blink owlishly.

So that's what he's going to pick up from that?... Really?... Okay then.

"Yeah, a lifetime from living with that moron, it becomes mandatory." You smile sheepishly, shrugging at your brothers moping form. Sugawara chuckles at your saltiness and looks over to Daichi.

"The great (S/n)-chan has shown her perfect aim to us! We are blessed!" Tanaka marvels.

"Shouldn't you be practicing?" You tell him bluntly, ignoring his shouts. "Daichi-Senpai's gonna be mad." Tanaka is gone as quick as a flash. You shake your head and sign. Who knew you'd be stuck with idiots? Although it is amusing.

"Kiyoko-San, good to see you." Tanaka rushes to the door, a large dopey smile on his face. He holds his hand out in offering. "I'll get that for you."

"Never mind." She steps in. "I'll hold it myself."

"Kiyoko-San, you're beautiful as ever today!" Tanaka compliments. Kiyoko ignores him and walks straight past. "It turns me on when she ignores me!" Tanaka shouts as he shivers, holding himself.

"Weirdo." You mutter as you shake your head in shame. Couldn't you ask for a normal Senpai? Sugawara walks over and shuts the door quickly, a head of ginger pipping up outside the door.