Serve Eight

"I can't wait to put some food in my belly." You grin happily as you skip down the hall with Yuri, a couple other friends trailing behind.

"Lunch time!" Yuri coos.

"I hope they still have some orange juice left." Friend 1# said hopefully.

"I have some in my bag if they don't have any." You smile.

"Thanks, (F/n)-chan." She sings, hugging your arm.

"So, anything new?" You ask the girls.

"Joined the football team and photography club." Yuri adds.

"Art club." Friend 1# comments.

"Photography club." Friend 2# grins.

"I'm the odd one out." You sigh dramatically.

"Aren't you in the Volleyball club?" Yuri asks.

"No, that's Satoru." You answer.

"But you do everything together. If he's in the club, you'll be in the club. That's how it was in middle school." Friend 1# said in confusion.

"But that was middle school. I've changed a lot since then." You say as you lift up your chin in a sophisticated manner.

"Yeah, I'm middle school you seemed like you were in the Yakuza." Friend 2# nods.

"Oh yeah, remember you used to beat up boys constantly." Yuri laughs.

"I didn't 'beat up' boys. I just used their pressure points when they annoyed me." You humph. They shake their heads at you. "Not my fault boys are annoying."

"You say that, but isn't the Volleyball club an all boys club?" Friend 2# asks.

"Yeah, but I get along better with boys. Girls are too bitchy." You quip.

"You said it, sister." Yuri 'pats' your back, which would probably leave a big red handprint for two days. You laugh as you continue down the hallway and make your way to the indoor vendors placed in a three-way corridor.  Although there weren't many choices inside, your friends still all had one thing in common. Too lazy to walk outside and get one from the gym vender. As you made your way to the three-way crossing, you hear something from the south corridor. You furrow your brow as your friends chatter on and then stop, quickly catch each friends collars and pull them back as quickly as you could. Your friends turn back to complain or whine at you, then stop as they see a figure literally zoom past them and stop at the vender. Yuri gets ready to pummel the small boy that almost crushed her friends but your voice stopped her.

"Nishi?" You tilt your head. The brunet, with one blond highlight, turn to look at you in shock.

"You know this kid?" Yuri jeers her thumb at your small Senpai as she scowls. You smile brightly and chuckle.

"Yeah, he's our Senpai." You send them all a closed eye smile. You look back to Nishinoya to see he looked like a deer stuck in headlights. You face falters and you tilt your head at him, your eyes innocently blinking at him.

"S-Senpai?" He mutters in disbelief. He then looks down at your uniform and his eyes wide even further. "C-Cute!" He squeaks.

"Ya' perving on my friend?!" Yuri shouts.

"Yuri!" You scold and she instantly steps down. Then when you go back to look at Nishinoya, but he had disappeared. You sweatdrop at your Senpai.

"Who the hell was that midget?" Yuri asks in distaste.

"That was Nishinoya-Senpai. He was my brothers mentor in middle school. Nishi is a pretty boy... But he can just act like a little kid sometimes." You attempt to defend him. Yuri scrunches up her nose.