Serve Nine

"Gum?" You offer to Satoru. He sends you a small glare then takes one from your pot. You giggle to yourself, a stupid grin on your face. He glumly chews on the food as he walks next to you towards the gate. You then spot a ginger jumping around.

"Satoru!" Hinata shouts, running towards your twin.

"Shouyo!" He grins, greeting the boy.

"What am I? A ghost." You grumble. Then Hinata looks at you in shock and becomes flustered.

"(S/n)-chan! You look nice!" Hinata shouts. You raise a brow at him.

"I'm wearing jogging bottoms, a plain shirt and a jumper." You laugh through your nose.

"Are you hitting on my sister?" Satoru asks, glaring at Hinata.

"N-no!" Hinata squeaks.

"We should really just get on the coach." You sigh, approaching the vehicle everyone was already boarding.

"Glad to see you could come (S/n)-san." Daichi smiles. You bow to him.

"Thank you for inviting me Daichi-Senpai." You say. Daichi waves his hands slightly, his face dusting pink in slight embarrassment. 

"It's fine, it's fine." He smiles sheepishly. You stand up and nod curtly before hesitantly making your way down the isle. You look at each member of the club and wonder who to sit with. Tsukishima had Yamaguchi. Daichi had Sugawara. Tanaka had Hinata. Kageyama... That blueberry can sit by himself for a while.

"Sis, I have a designated seat for your butt!" Satoru shouts as he waves you over. You grunt under your breath but dissmiss his language. You'd never been able to stop him. 

"Don't shout 'butt'." You scold under your breath. He huffs and shuffles closer to the corner and plugs in his earphones. You roll your eyes and sit next to him, then look to your right to see Hinata stuck stiff. "Are you alright Hinata?" You ask worriedly. He looks at you and seems as though the life had been sucked from him. "Hinata, what's wrong?" You ask, leaning towards him as you places our hand on his shoulder. He shakes his head, brushing off your concern. The coach started to move and the conversations bubbled up over the coach.

"Hey, Satoru, want something to eat?" Tanaka asks. Satoru looks over to him, his face pale and a soulless look in his eyes. Your twin just groaned in reply and stared out the window again. Tanaka panics quickly, but you laugh.

"Sorry, Satoru is just travel sick. Talking, eating or reading just makes him worse. Plus smells. Funny smelling cars have always had his stomach in... He'll be alright once he gets used to the motor of the coach." You explain.

"How long will that take?" Tanaka asks. You scratch your head, laughing sheepishly.

"Four drives I guess." You shrug.

"Four drives?!" Tanaka gapes.

"Honestly it better than it was. Normally he was sick every single ride." You add. Tanaka then shuffles closer to his window, away from you and your brother.

"Hinata, want something to eat?" Tanaka then offers the ginger a Pocky stick. You follow Tanaka's gaze on to the ginger to see he was worse than earlier. "What is that look on your face?"