Serve Twenty Two

"That camera is like your third arm now." Satoru rolls his eyes, popping another mint in his mouth.

"That it is." You pat your pocket were it sat securely. "I can't wait."

"Can't wait to see your brother sat on the bench?" He mutters under his breath, crossing his arms.

"Are you alright?" You question, turning to face him.

"The coach doesn't smell as bad anymore." He shuffles in his spot, sniffing. You roll your eyes as he evaded the question.

"Thats a mean thing to say about Ukai." You grin. He laughs, closing his eyes. You smile, watching as he sits comfortably between you and Hinata, his head leaning onto the back of the chair. Today is the first official match the team is playing. Today is the first time Karasuno is making a comeback, new and improved.

Well, not improved to say. Just a couple of additions. Karasuno has always been cool.

Satoru looks around, checking to see if anyone was looking over. The third years sat at the front with the adviser, the second years after that and the first years at the back. Kageyama and Hinata sat beside Satoru at the back, all four seats taken up. Satoru eyes you, biting in his lip.

"Yes?"

"Do you think we'll win?" He says quietly, raising a cautious brow. He chews his bottom lip, revealing how paranoid he truly is.

"The first match we might."

"How do you know that?" He questions quickly.

"I checked their schools website, if a team is any good, the school website will have a page dedicated to that sport to show off. They didn't have one so I'm assuming there's nothing really, y'know, no offence to them or anything, but dazzling about them." You scrunch up your face. He nods slowly, looking away before snapping back.

"Are we mentioned on the school website?" He panics again. You scowl at him, lips thinning. "...Oh."

"Sat, seriously, dumb question." You roll your eyes.

"And," his eyes flicker to the front of the bus, "the second match?" You look to you lap. Dateko. The team that basically all but killed Asahi's spirit for volleyball. 

"Well... We'll see what happens when it comes to it." You hush, looking out the window. Satoru frowns, then turns towards Hinata and listens as he and Kageyama bicker. You mirror your twins expression. Now you feel crappy. But everyone knows of their iron wall, apparently impossible to break. And even if you win against Dateko, their is another team in Block A to beat. A game where you'd be torn apart if you had to choose. You phone buzzes, alerting you of a Snapchat. You quickly remove it, looking to see the name on your lock screen. You smile slightly, 'Oi Shit Face' apparently had sent you a picture. You open it up, laughing at the image and quickly screen-shot it. You send it to Gym Mum. At that, you remember to send a good luck message to Apple Pie, Vogue and the two you are currently chatting with. You get short replies almost instantly from three of them, except Oi Shit Face who seemed to be wanting to complain about their best friends grouchiness. You chuckle, spamming him back with a Bitmoji who shrugs.

The coach comes to a slow stop in the parking lot, you follow along after you brother, holding both your bags as he jumps off the coach, desperately gulping up fresh air. You chuckle, patting his back and ushering him away from the automatic doors so the others could leave too.

"Is everybody okay?" Daichi asks, looking to each player. He gets replies back, some more excited than others. You dig around in your bag, searching around as your feet bring you to Kiyoko.