Serve Seventeen

Getting off the coach, you stare at the volleyball gym.

"Coolio." You nod.

"Cool beans." Satoru does the same, standing closely beside you.

"Canned beans." You challenge.

"Kidney beans." He smirk.

"Kidney failure."

"Failure." Satoru cops.

"Yes you are." You answer smuggly.

"You set yourself up for that one." Tsukishima smirks from behind him.

"Yes, yes he did." You nod in agreement. The teams began to line up, each standing opposite their unknown opponent. "Oh, Kiyoko-chan, need some help?" You ask her as she trots out the coach, a large box in her hand. You take it from her before she even replies to your question and walk with her, discussing club matters.
You spot Hinata speaking with the same boy from the other day. 'What was his name? Kennedy?... probably not.' A taller boy, who reminded of Tanaka, wonders over with a threatening look. Then Tanaka pops up.

"Oh gosh." You sigh. "Sorry Kiyoko-chan but I have to go save our crowd." You jog off, the box still in your hands. "Tanaka-Senpai!" You call, a smile on your face. He immediately stands straight and stares at you wide eyed.

"Yes (F/n)-chan!"

"Can you carry this for Kiyoko-chan and I? It's really heavy." You say, holding out the box. He takes it straight away and the other boy stares at you. You peer up at him shyly, not used to the sudden attention before you notice Sugawara talking to this other boy, looking over to you three.

"Two lady... manager... beauties..." the Tanaka clone stammers as he steps away, two first year boys exclaiming something behind him. Your face heats up immediately and you look away.

"How come you know that guy?" Kageyama asks Hinata. 'Jealous boyfriend.'

"I met him by coincidence during a town run." Hinata answers.

"There's no coincidence." You interfere, a smile on your face. "You simply burnt down the bridge once you got to it."

"Huh?" Both chime. You laugh, waving it off with your hand.

"Never mind." Then you felt an arm coil around your neck and you pull back before realizing who it was. You hum at them.

"Nothing favorite sister of mine." Satoru coos down to you.

"I'm your only sister." You deadpan.

"Lets go check out inside." Satoru leads you forwards.

"I've already seen inside." You say as you walk in. The ceiling was high, which you could currently hear Hinata gawking over. "Coach wants me, bye." You slip out from under Satoru before he could say anything and approach Ukai and Sensei.

"We're greeting the Nekoma Coach." Ukai informs.

"Coolio." You nod, taking the clipboard he waves in front of your face.

"I want you to note down things." He adds, nodding to the board. You nod in understanding and step in toe with him as you approach the men in red jackets.

"It's been eight years. What's with the hair, Ukai?" The black haired man asks.

"Shut up Naoi." Ukai places his hand on his hip. "You haven't changed a bit." Then they both chuckle, mischievous grin on their faces.