Serve Thirty One

"We're going to Tokyo," Satoru repeats to himself. You look at him, and as soon as he notices Sat frowns and moves away, going to chat with Nishinoya and Tanaka. You click your tongue as you look around. The team are cooling down after their practice and are spotted around the gym. Maybe you can kill time by filling up the water bottles. You waltz over to them, grabbing the carrier and looking around. There are three of the bottles missing, so you'd just collect them. An easy peasy job that wouldn't take up too much time, but would get you out the gym sooner. Number 10, 1, and 12. You look around, spotting Hinata first with Kageyama. They are meant to be putting the net down, but instead, they're arguing about it. You approach them leisurely, pulling your lip to the side. He's being loud with Kageyama, which is no surprise, but you can't see his bottle in sight.

"Hm, Hinata?" You quirk a brow. But he continues bickering with Kageyama. You wait, looking between them.

"Idiot!" Kageyama yells, and you wince, before sighing. They're loud as always. It would probably be quicker to find Hinata's bottle yourself rather than wait for them to be finished. You head towards where Kageyama and Hinata had dumped their jackets at the side of the gym. You bend down, picking up both jackets and folding them.

Huh, not here...

You look along both sides of the gym from there, furrowing your brow. You can't see it in sight.

"(F/n), are you looking for this?" Yamaguchi startles you, your eyes widening slightly before you look down at the black bottle in your field of vision. One is extended to you, the other held tight to his chest. Why does Yamaguchi have Hinata's water?

"Oh, thank you." You pop it into the carrier. "I was gonna fill the bottles for your walk home. Do you want me to go do yours?" You tilt your head, giving him a small smile.

"It's okay, I can do it!" Yamaguchi's eyebrows shoot up. You scrunch up your nose, giving an airy laugh in confusion.

"It's no worry, I'm doing the rest of them." You hold your hand out. You see the hesitation he has, so you give an offer. "We can go out together if you want."

"Ah, you shouldn't be so shameless, Hypo." Tsukshima smiles at you. You click your tongue. He's been on your tail for a while now, but at least with Tsukishima he's trying to get a reaction. Satoru is just being a prick.

"Try to hold back your jealousy, Moon. It's unbecoming of you." You roll your eyes dramatically, acting annoyed, but both your classmates can clearly see the grin on your face.

"That's a long word, are you sure you know what it means?" Tsukishima scrunches his face at you. "People with little brains like you shouldn't wear themselves down so quickly with strenuous activities like big words." You chuckle at that, snatching Yamaguchi's bottle from him as you roll your eyes again.

"Gucci, Imma get Daichi's bottle. You can wait by the door."

"But I can go--" His words die out on his tongue as you trot away quickly "--with you."

"Somethings wrong with her." Tsukishima comments. Yamaguchi looks up at him, wondering if Tsukishima was trying to harass you to see if you were still in earshot. But instead, he's surprised to see Tsukki watching you through squinted eyes. Yamaguchi blinks at that.

"That's just like you to notice, Tsukki." Yamaguchi joins him in his viewing. You have a quick conversation with Daichi, appearing impassive before thanking him for the bottle with a smile for good measure before jogging over to them both. Tsukishima thought it was weird. You still act reserved with the team. Satoru used to talk about you non-stop at the beginning, but now he's boiled down to snarky comments - and not Tsukishima's kind. It's more so jabs at you, especially nearby their upperclassmen. He observed the rest of the team. Ennoshita chats with you some times, and from what he knew you went to the same middle school as Nishinoya so he assumed you were good with him. Hinata never stopped pestering you and Kageyama is relaxed around you. The first term was close to ending and it still took you this long to be this comfortable. You were a pain.