Serve Twenty One

"Okay, ask Sat if he needs the key. Go to form to do homework club. Return to the gym at 4:00 for Kiyoko-chan. Get home and do streaks. Food. Put the Devil Child to bed. Sleep." You list off to yourself as you approach the boys club room. Satoru better be there or you would leave him to sit outside the house for hours. Then again he could go through the shop, but Togami hates it because it looks unprofessional. You sigh, treading up the metal stairs to the room. You raise a brow, seeing the door was already open.

"-it's like getting ready for battle." Tanaka voice came from inside. You step slowly, unsure.

"Yeah." Ennoshita agrees reluctantly. "Sort of."

"And then, maybe your cute girlfriend comes to watch, and," you heard shuffling. "Tomorrow's the tornument at last." Tanaka makes his voice higher. "Yeah, that's right." You peak in through the gap to see Tanaka in brightly coloured underwear, no shirt. He was darting side to side, making his voice higher. "I thought hard about what to give you, and I made this for you. A good luck charm... Ryu-kun. Do your best tomorrow." He then went back to man voice. "If she said stuff like that to me... I was thinking I'd get even more fired up." Ennoshita went to leave, ignoring Tanaka. He notices you at the door, eyeing you.

"Keep talking like that and I'll replace you as a regular." He tells the second year.

"Ennoshita-San." You bow.

"(S/n)-san." He bows back before walking past. You look into the room to see Tanaka looking at you in surprise.

"As they say, get a man who can do both." You chuckle, leaning against the doorway. He quickly grabs a shirt, covering his front with it.

"Y-you heard that?" He smiles sheepishly as you nod at his question.

"Have you seen Satoru?" You ask, standing up straight.

"He's already downstairs." He informs, slouching his shoulders.

"Oh." You look off. "Well, I'd hate to interrupt and stuff. I've got work to do in the class." You lock eyes with Tanaka. "Can you give these to him?" You bring out the keys, waving them.

"Sure, sure." He nods quickly, reaching his hands out to you. You pass them to him, dropping it into his palm. As you do this, the awkwardness slowly gets to you.

"Do you..." you begin, looking up at him through your lashes. Tanaka stares at you, wide eyed and mouth partly open. "N-never mind." You turn on your foot, walking past the door. "See you later, Tanaka-kun."

||| Time Skip |||

"So bee-zee!" You sing, exiting the main building. "So bee-see, bee-zee, bi-i-i-i-i-zee!" You shimmy across the walk way, class work in hand. You had missed club activities to do more work, and now it was 4:00, so the teacher had to go home.

"(F/n)-chan is here!" Nishinoya and Tanaka shout.

"Yep, yep!" You salute them, smiling brightly. They make a sound of awe as you place your finished work on the stage, sorting them out into piles.

"What have ya' got there?" Satoru asks, seating himself beside you and grabbing at the papers.

"Worksheets." You grab it from him, placing it back down neatly.

"Okay." He nods before looking back to the team. "Has Suga-Senpai given you the sheet yet?" He asks, leaning back on his palms.

"With signals?" You ask and he nods in reply. "Yeah, I got it two days ago."