Helena

Chapter Twenty

The vast champs of Helena became bigger as the plane started descending to the airport. There was only a one time in the year in which Helena lacked of snow, and it was in the summer. The usual white and dead hills suddenly became greenish and colorful during the time the sun came out at 5 am and set down at 1 am. It had been almost a year since I last visited my parents, so they were utterly excited and emotional when I called to inform I was visiting them.

After a 8 hour flight, I expected to feel more exhausted than how I actually felt. But, as Robert was a celebrity, we had the advantage of flying private with only two crew members to take care of two people in a relatively small plane. Robert found it easier to fall asleep some minutes after the plane took off, so, he was only awoken by the flight attendant before hitting the ground; he rubbed his eyes and stared out the window of the plane.

It was a surprise for me when I saw four of my younger brothers standing by the international arrivals

It was a surprise for me when I saw four of my younger brothers standing by the international arrivals. As long as I remember, Andrew, my youngest brother, was the only one who came to airport to see me just because he was forced to. But this time Ethan, Liam, Tom and Andrew where peering over the sliding doors while Robert and I were checked in the country. They all fangirled when they saw Robert was coming with me, they gave me a quick hug, and felt they were greeting the mere president when they shook his hand. My father kissed me in the forehead and gave me a bone-breaking hug before shaking Robert's hand; as soon as he let his hand go, Robert stablished a conversation with him.

"When the hell were you going to tell us?" Ethan inquired outraged.

"What" I replied confused.

"That your boyfriend is THE Robert Lewandowski" Tom snapped. "It is supposed that we are family, you can't just hide this information from us Isabella."

"You only came to the airport because of Robert?" I rolled my eyes.

"Bruh. Yeah" Liam replied in a duh-tone.

"I'm your sister dumbasses" I snapped.

"Do you know how much does people pay for celebrity stuff on eBay?" Tom said. "We can sell his buggers for a couple of hundreds of bucks."

"That would be enough for the X-box one!" Andrew added excitedly.

"Shut up! He's two meters from here!" I exclaimed. "You're not selling anything on eBay, stupids. What about the ps4 I sent you the money for?"

"Mom used that money to buy a new dinning room for your stupid boyfriend" Ethan rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were excited to meet him" I chuckled.