The Day Robert Lost His Motherfucking Mind

Chapter Twenty-three

The sun shone brightly that Tuesday morning of the Bundesliga finals. Robert was received by a pair of green eyes as soon as he opened his eyes, he blinked a few times before recognizing his fiancé's face. She stared at him calmly and he smiled, he couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in the morning, her blond hair, her smooth and clean skin; he couldn't feel more happy and lucky for having her, exclusively for him. He embraced her and gave her a kiss in the head, he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the warmth of the sunshines coming through the gap between the curtains, along with the sweet smell of Isabella's hair.

"Good morning, my Bella" he whispered.

Isabella grinned. "Good morning, Ro" she whispered back. "Are you ready for today's match?"

"I think so" he replied. "Pep has been extra harsh on me since the last final we lost against the Dortmund though."

"I know" she sighed. "You're always asleep by the time I get home."

"He gives me the double of push-ups, burpees, planks and all the man-known exercises than the rest of the group" Robert complained. "My body is fucked up by the end of the day."

"Take it from the bright side" Isabella smiled. "You look crazy toned and those squats are definitely working."

"I hope it all worths it" Robert shrugged. "I just hope I don't fuck it up again."

"No, you won't, I'm sure" she looked at him. "I can already see you holding that cup between your hands."

"The only cups I wanna hold lay underneath that jumper" he smirked and laughed.

"Perv!" She laughed. "I would let you hold them, but you need to prepare for you match, sorry about it."

"Not even a little squeezie?" He pouted.

"Nope" she pecked him in the lips. "Now, I'll squeeze your cups if you don't get ready soon."

"Bossy shoddy Bella" he rolled his eyes. "Anyway, will you be there?"

"Of course I will" she affirmed. "I reserved this day, just for you."

"Wait, don't you have your medical treatment by the time the match begins?" Robert asked.

"That's correct" she nodded.

"Isabella, don't skip your treatments" Robert threatened her. "I'm serious about it."

"I'm not going to work today, genius" Isabella sneered. "I'm having my treatment at 10."

"Excellent!" He exclaimed happily. "The bus will soon be here, so I better get ready."

"Yes, you ought to" she agreed. "But in the meantime, kiss me you fool."

Robert pecked her softly in the lips and went directly to the bathroom. Isabella glared up at the ceiling before mustering the energy to get out of bed and make Robert some breakfast. She chopped some strawberries, gathered them up with some blueberries and granola before showering the whole dry mix with Greek low-calorie yogurt. She stirred the mix inside a porcelain bowl and took it to the breakfast table. She turned on the TV and picked up the mail along with the newspaper; she read the sports section by the time Robert approached to have some breakfast.

"What the hell is this?" Robert stared startled at the vomit-like mix in the bowl.

"It's a healthy meal for you" Isabella replied without quitting her eyes from the match predictions.