Heathy Plan By Ann

Chapter Twenty-four

After receiving four World Records, the news went crazy about Robert's achievement, his name was everywhere and his agent was very busy rejecting publicity contracts. Paparazzis were over him all the time and his intimacy fell to very tiny levels. Isabella, naturally, obtained a restraining order on the paparazzi in no time and their house was again let alone. However, it took 5 commercials, 7 press conferences and 3 ambushes with the paparazzi for Robert to finally get sick. Isabella took the lead and legally threatened the Bayern Munich to pay Robert some vacations in the beautiful Santorini island in Greece in exchange of not presenting charges against the club. It would be the perfect getaway for the man that was benched and then scored five goals in nine minutes the same day.

Isabella personally organized everything with the Bayern Munich to give Robert some time off. They agreed in a blink of an eye after their best lawyers lost against Isabella's fierceness. Therefore, Robert had his 10-paid-day vacations to recharge batteries and come back for the start of the next season. Robert's agent was mad at Isabella, and so did Robert, he didn't like it when she interfered with his life.

They spend four days in a private villa at the shore of the Mediterranean Sea, the house was in the middle of nowhere, so they wouldn't be bothered; in addition to the private beach and the gigantic infinity pool, Isabella couldn't have obtained a better deal without having Robert kicked out of the club.

Robert put on some swimming shorts while he checked his phone after two days of forgetting it over the table. Six voicemails made him feel thrilled at what the hell would be happening back in Germany, so after telling Isabella that he would join her in the infinity pool later on, he listened to the first five faltered voicemails. It wasn't until he got to the last and longest one when he finally understood why his agent tried so hard to reach him.

Robert. There has been rumors around all the week, but they were finally confirmed to me this morning. After your phenomenal yield at the Bundesliga final against the Wolfsburg, the Real Madrid has decided that they would exclusively sign you up for next season... They want your answer as soon as possible, that's why I was trying to reach you so harassingly bad... As soon as you get this message, please call me...

Robert couldn't believe his ears and repeated the message three times. He rushed all the way down to the pool to tell Isabella, but his brain seemed to restart when he saw his fiancée chilling by the pool. She was wearing the sexiest and most alluring green bikini he has ever seen in his life. It is important to point out that he had met many supermodels and gorgeous women, but his beloved Isabella was nothing compared to all of them. He took out his t-shirt and slowly walked to the pool, admiring every inch of her.

Isabella was about to call Robert out when she noticed that he was standing behind her

Isabella was about to call Robert out when she noticed that he was standing behind her. Beaming, she invited him to join her, and without a doubt, Robert entered to the pool and laid next to her. He used his arms as a pillow and stared to the woman that was laying next to him; Isabella drew her head nearer Robert and placed it over Robert's chest. He didn't know how tell her about the call he just got, he promised her they will not talk about work, but the news were utterly important.