Chapter 11- Harrenhal

"How long will it take to get to the Riverlands?" I asked Ned as we sat around the fire. It was a cold night and the stars were out. Yet I couldn't look at the stars. They just reminded me of Rhaegar, but I couldn't think of him, I was to marry another. I was never to talk to him again.

We had been travelling to Harrenhal for what seemed like weeks. It was a very tiring journey.

"Not long, we'll be there some time tomorrow." Brandon replied whilst eating on a piece of meat and Benjen looked up at him with a look of disgust on his face. Benjen never got use to Brandon's disgusting eating habits.

"You looking forward to you're marriage Lyanna?" Ned sniggered and Brandon laughed. I hit his arm and he grinned at me. I have to admit though, I have tried to come to terms with my marriage. Though he isn't one to trust.

"That man can't keep to one bed." I replied and tried to plait my hair back.

"I. I agree with you on that one. But count yourself lucky, he's a nice man. You don't get many like Robert." Ned spoke fondly of him. And I couldn't help but regret the horrible words I spoke about him. Yes he may sleep around, but he's still a human who is kind.

"I hear he's very fond of me." I said quietly.

"Seven hells you've got that right. You're all he ever bloody talks about." Brandon shouted loudly.

"Seven hells." I sighed and laid my head upon Ned's arm.

"Tired little Lyanna?" Jon Arryn asked as he walked towards us.

"I, very." Jon Arryn decided to meet us on our journey and arrive with us at Harrenhal. Obviously Ned was extremely happy with this as him and Robert swore by the friendship of Jon Arryn. Ned only befriends the nice ones.

"Right," I said and stood up. "I'm off to sleep. Don't want to look like a White Walker for the tourney tomorrow." The boys laughed at my words and said their goodbyes.

I walked into my tent and unfortunately it was just as cold as it was as outside. I grabbed some of the furs from the bed and pulled them over my shoulders. The last time I was in a tent was the last time I saw Rhaegar, which was nearly a month ago. I heard that he was back home in Kings Landing with his family, yet he told me he didn't like to be with them.

I clambered into my bed, still wearing my dress as it was too cold to get changed again. It will have to wait till morning. I laid in my bed looking at the door and it was slowly moving in the wind. It relaxed me and made me drift off to sleep.

It was a cold day in Winterfell and the wind nibbled at your cheeks. Only two people trained in the training area and I made my way too them. The ground was slippery as I walked and the sound of crows could be heard loudly. Everything was so quite and peaceful. Like the quiet before the storm.

Two boys fought with wooden swords in front of me. One with auburn hair and light eyes and the other had dark hair and dark eyes. It was the same boy that I had met many times in my dreams. The boys were around the age of twelve and were laughing with each hit they took. They looked so happy.

"Robert Baratheon." The auburn haired boy called as he swung at the other. The curly haired boy jumped back and dodged the hit.

"Lord of Winterfell." The curly haired boy shouted and tried to hit him back but the other boy looked at him and shook his head.

"You couldn't ever be Lord of Winterfell." He spat and swung for him, but he didn't move. He let him hit him. The dark eyed boy had a sad look on his face and dropped the wooden sword. The auburn haired boy looked at him and lowered his sword as well.