Chapter 22- The Narrow Sea

I awoke to the birds singing and the sun just rising. The smell of fresh air flowed through the dark cave and brought along a warm breeze with it.

Suddenly the images of last night crept into my mind and I bit my lip in thought.

Rhaegar was laid beside me sleeping soundly and my body was pressed against his naked torso. I pulled away from him quietly and reached for my dress that was just beside me. I took hold of the dress and pulled it onto my now warm body.

Pain was evident on my lower area, but that was just from what happened in the middle of the night. I smiled at the thought of it and pressed my fingers against my lips.

I gave myself to Rhaegar. A Prince. And a Targaryen. Who would of thought that I would ever be with him. I was meant to be married off to Robert Baratheon, not a Targaryen.

I stood to my feet and winced at the pain, but I tried to ignore it. I made my way to the opening of the cave and looked out at the summer day before me. I hadn't realised where we actually was last night as it was too dark, but looking at it now it was beautiful. The birds sang loudly in the greens trees and the river that flowed before me shone like crystals under the moon light. Everything about this place was beautiful. But it couldn't top my secret place in Winterfell as that was by far the best place in the world.

"Lyanna?" I heard Rhaegar's voice call me and I turned around to find him looking at me with a smug smile on his face.

"Oh I wonder what could've made you so happy." I said and walked up to Rhaegar who still laid on the ground wrapped up in his cloak. I bent down and pressed a soft kiss on his lips to which he hummed in satisfaction. "I think you need to put some clothes on." I whispered in his ear and he let out a little chuckle.

"And why is that?" He asked and pulled me down into his lap.

"Because shouldn't we be going and meeting the others." I said and ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"They can wait, I would rather spend the day in our little cave doing this and that." He mumbled and I smiled at his words.

I kissed his lips hard and he smiled into the kiss. I began to make the kiss heated and I bit his lip in excitement.

"Be careful Lyanna," He chuckled and I immediately pulled away from him and looked at him in confusion. "If we do this too much then we will have a little wolf dragon running a round." I shook my head at his words and he smiled in joy. Did he really think his jokes were that funny.

"You're not funny." I huffed and folded my arms.

"Oh I am." He said, then grabbed my hips and squeezed them lovingly.

"Be quiet you're not." I kissed his lips and didn't pull away this time.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands squeezed me once more. I knew what I wanted right now, and I think he did as well. His tongue darted into my mouth and I grinded my hips against him and he moaned in pleasure.

He attacked his lips to my neck and sucked on the skin there and I took this as my chance to get out of his grip.

I stood to my feet and Rhaegar looked at me in shock and bewilderment. I smirked down at him and made my way to stand by the exit again.

"Like you said, we better be careful." Rhaegar let out a groan at my words and flopped his body onto the ground.

"That was not nice, I will never do that with you again." He said in a aggravated way and I let out a little giggle.

"Oh please, you enjoyed it very much. I can assure you that you will want to do it again." I replied.

"And how do you know that?" He question and looked up at me as he knelt on one arm.