VII

If you consider a small mention of scars a trigger; please avoid the first few paragraphs I didn't think I'd have anything like this so I'm so sorry I didn't warn anyone in earlier chapters, stay safe

Tyler's POV

Josh's chin remained sat on the edge of the creek as I took off my shoes. I slipped off my black socks slowly since I wanted to avoid falling. I looked at him before I took off my khakis before my shirt. I hesitated for a second before slipping off my shirt and began looking anywhere but Josh's face. I heard the water adjust and I looked back to see Josh was looking away from me. My heart began racing even more than it already was.

I sat on the edge of the bank and looked down at my abdomen where the long scars remained. I slipped into the water quietly and adjusted to the cool water. I cleared my throat as Mr. Dun still faced away from me. "Josh?" I spoke quietly.

"I'm not going to ask why you did it, I just need to be assured you won't do it again." Josh's voice was sad and I felt a strong feeling of guilt wash over me. He turned and his eyes met mine, they looked watery and I felt a strong ping of guilt. "I won't, i-it was a long time ago. I'm better now." I did a small smile to make him feel better and he still had doubt in his eyes.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes I promise." As I finished my reply he brought me close to him and hugged me. We stood in the creek quietly as he held me; the contact of his skin against mine brought a strange emotion I had never felt before.  His heart pattered against my chest and I had my head on his shoulder for what felt like a few seconds but was probably only two minutes. I pulled my head back and looked into his eyes for any readable emotion. Without even thinking about it I hooked my arms around his neck.

"I don't know why I feel this way around you." he brushed the wet hair that was on my forehead away and kept his gaze into my eyes. I had no idea how to respond I was in too much shock. He tilted down and his lips pressed against my chin. "Do you want me to stop?" he spoke quietly onto my neck. Before I could even collect my thoughts I shook my head.

I felt him smile against me before he traced kisses down my jawline. His lips kissed right below my ear and I involuntarily let out a moan. He went back onto that spot and sucked this time, I moaned once more and brought my hands to his hips.

"Do you want me to do this?" his voice was no in a seductive tone and my stomach began to burn.

I nodded, I was too caught up in the moment to say no since we were rushing things. Just a few hours ago I thought we were just friends but I'm positive friends don't do things like this. He pulled away and climbed back onto the grass outside of the creek.

He reached his arm out for me to grab it and once I did so he pulled me out of the water. "Are you sure?" He asked once I was stood outside of the creek. I nodded once more before he grabbed his shirt off  the ground. He laid it down and looked back at me "Sit." I felt my heart race and I quickly sat down on his shirt. "Now lay." He demanded once more and I did what I was told.

He supported himself with his hands as he climbed over me. Droplets from his hair fell onto my face. He then adjusted himself so he was laying on his side and trailed his hand from my neck to the hem of my boxers. Thoughts rush through my head until his hand slips into my boxers. His hand found it's way to my length and my heart began to beat rapidly. He slipped off my boxers and looked me up and down.

Josh looked into my eyes as he began to stroke me, painfully slow at first and then it transitioned to a faster pace. My hands at my sides formed fists as the pleasure became overwhelming. I squinted my eyes shut and moaned. "Keep your eyes open." He said aggressively. I opened them again and he went even faster with his hand. I felt myself close to the edge while Josh's eyes never left mine.

My moans became more and more frequent the closer I got to finishing. "Come for me Tyler." He spoke though gritted teeth and I moaned once more, "Josh." His name was the last thing that left my mouth before I came onto his hand and my stomach.

Less then a minute later he then got up and began to dress himself. The lust that was once radiating off of us turned to an awkward distance. I sighed before I pulled on my clothes  and tied my shoes.  I awaited for him to say something on the walk back to the car but a word never left his lips. We both climbed into the car and I looked out my window. I sighed and I felt Josh look over at me.

"What's wrong?" he spoke and I looked away from the window and out the windshield.

"Nothing." I quietly replied while my gaze shifted to my lap. "No something is up." He pulled off the gravel road. "I don't know you just acted weird after the thing we did." I replied quietly. He sighed as he turned into campus. "I'm sorry it's just I didn't think things through." he sounded irritated and stressed. "Oh. So you regret it?" I felt a strong feeling of embarrassment and I was offended.

"No no. I don't regret it, it's just if that were to get out to anyone I'd lose my job."

"Oh."

A few more minutes of silence passed and I was more then thankful to see the OSU sign. He turned into the student parking lot and once the car came to a stop I instantly climbed out of the car. I walked as fast as I could to the dorm entrance and I looked back at the car as I made it to the door. Back in his car Josh was sat staring at me through his windshield looking as if he wanted to say something. I bit my lip and turned back around before I went into my dorm.

sorry for late update I've been on vacation