XII

Tyler's POV

The bar was dimly lit and in a corner our friend group was sat in a booth. The girl with half blonde half black hair was sat on Pete's lap while the other was kissing Patrick. I feel like she gets intimate with everyone she sees. As Brendon and I joined them I noticed Mark was no where to be seen. I sighed before ordering a beer.

A band came out to play music and everyone was really excited to hear them play. I had never heard of House of Heroes before but Brendon said the drummer was very hot and laughed. Confused on the joke I just smiled in response. Behind me the band began to play and everyone at the booth turned to watch. I finally turned around and was shocked to see Josh playing the drums. Astounded I watched the band perform a few songs. Everyone in the bar seemed to be enjoying themselves as well as myself.

"Who knew Mr. Dun could drum?" Pete said as everyone clapped for the band when they finished their lasts song.

"I bet Tyler did." Brendon smirked and everyone at the table looked confused at his statement besides me. Thankfully no one asked about his remark and just continued to drink and talk about other things.

Just as I was about to contribute to their conversation about a party tomorrow sweaty arms wrapped around me. I turned to see Josh with droplets of sweat on his forehead.

"Hey I forgot you said you were in a band." I tried to ignore the questioning glares at the table as I spoke. He retracted his arms from my shoulders and stood in front of the booth.

"Yeah, did you guys enjoy the music?" His eyes shifted from mine to the booth. Everyone nodded and smiled.

"Great, is it alright if I steal him from here?" he asked nicely. It was so strange to see him without his teacher attire. His tank top hung loosely on his muscular shoulders which were also glistening with sweat.

"He's all yours." Brendon smirked. I did a simple nod to the rest of the table and departed with Josh when he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Who would've guessed?" I heard Patrick say as Josh and I exited the bar.

"You did good tonight." I admired him as he led me to his car.

"Thank you. Where do you want to go?" he asked. He opened my door for me and I blushed before he ran over to get in his side.

"How about Walmart then the creek?" He raised an eyebrow but took us anyway. The whole car ride my heart was pounding and he had his hand resting on my thigh in blissful silence.

Once we made it to Walmart I held his hand and dragged him throughout the store. We bought candles, blankets and a large bottle of soda. I'm pretty positive he got the gist of what I wanted to do when we got to the creek.

We made it to the creek and excitedly I placed a thick blanket on the clearing and another on top. While Josh watched in amusement I set out candles along the side of the creek and all around the blanket bed. He lit the candles before we both laid down. Our surroundings were just perfect, the candles illuminated the ground, the creek provided a peaceful trickle like sound, and the stars had just begun to come out.

My head was on his chest and his arm curled around me. I thought it would've been a bad idea to come here since last time we did stuff that brought up a small fight. Would I consider it a fight? All we did was ignore each other. I shook that away, I didn't want to think of the past few days. All that mattered was the sound of Josh's heart against my ear.

I looked up to see Josh smiling up at the sky, a beautiful sight. A few moments later when I looked back up at him he was sleeping. His mouth hung open slightly and a quiet snore left his lips every now and then making me smile to myself. I quietly peeled myself from his embrace and got up. I blew out the candles before sitting down at the creek. I slipped off my shoes and socks before I stuck my feet in the cool water.

Why is he wasting his time with me? I had known I as different when i was in high school, yes that's obvious. I wasn't attracted to girls, more or less I was just confused despite my girlfriend. That was until I ran into my professor. How strange? I'm attracted to my professor, even more strange he's attracted to me. The things I have done these past two weeks are something I would have never dreamed of. Have I changed or have I found my true self?

I felt a strong feeling of guilt wash over me as I realized what I was doing with myself. My mother would be so disappointed, all my life I had worked hard for both of my parents to be proud and I had failed them. I smoked and drank more than once and I let some man who I barely knew at the time touch me. And I enjoyed it. I barely knew who I was anymore. In addition to that, I was easily seduced by Josh too and he didn't make much of an effort doing so either. Why didn't he like ask me out? I think he's into me but he hasn't even made much of an effort to be my boyfriend. Did he even want to be my boyfriend?

More and more thoughts rushed through my head and I began crying. Once that first tear fell I couldn't help but have a stream run down my face. I watched the water flow down the creek silently while the tears continued to fall. Suddenly I felt hands grip my shoulders and I instantly wiped away my tears. God of course he has to see me like this.

"Hey shh. Do you want to talk about it?" Josh sat next to me and grabbed my hand. His thumb rubbed over my knuckes as I shook my head no.

"Do you want to go back to your dorm?" I shook my head no again and sniffled. I appreciated that he didn't press me to talk about  my feelings.

"I think I'm gay." I whispered and I looked over into Josh's eyes with a frown. He simply smiled and it made me smile.

"Tyler. You're actually very gay  from what I saw here last week and that's nothing to be disappointed of." He rubbed my back and continued to smile.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes once more "Can we go to your place?" I asked and his smile grew wider.

"Of course Ty." The nickname made me blush and I had hoped the moon didn't illuminate my crimson cheeks.

We both stood up, put our shoes on, and grabbed the blankets. On the way to his car on the dirt road we walked hand in hand. Once we were in his sleek black vehicle and began driving towards his home, he turned on the radio but kept it at a low volume. I made out what sounded to be classical music. His right hand left the steering wheel and rested on my thigh. What a night it had been.

AYEE WHO WANTS SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAP?!?!?! COMMENT IF SO ☺☺☺