XXIII

shitty update bc I haven't updated in days I'm sorry I've been busy with school and work and volleyball. I am so overwhelmed and I didn't get a chance to reread this sorry if it's poop
Josh's POV

  "You were mine the moment I laid eyes on you baby." I watch in amusement as Tyler's eyes widen to my words. I felt something different this time I looked into his eyes. I don't know if it was just lust or possibly love. There was something between us, a magnetic attraction even. I felt pulled to him.

I connected our lips hungrily and he kissed back. I climbed onto his lap and accidentally bumped into his steering wheel causing us both to jump from the car horn. He pulled away to laugh and I moved my hips to feel friction. The car horn didn't matter, all that did matter was that I could sense he wanted what I wanted.

We ended up in the backseat. Our tongues tangled with each other as he straddled me. I sat up and he looked at me confused.

"Sit up." I demanded. He did so and I grabbed the seat belt. I buckled him in place and moved the driver seat forward so I would have room. I unbuckled my pant belt and took it off before I tied his hands to the headrest with it. He watched wide eyed as I pulled down his pants.

I sat back on the seat next to him before I took trailed my tongue from the base of his cock to the tip. I looked up into Tyler's eyes as I worked a steady rhythm with my mouth and right hand. Tyler moaned out as I began to hum as I sucked. His moans became more frequent as I quickened my pace.

Without any warning Tyler came in my mouth. The hot liquid seeped out of the corner of my mouth and I sat back up and made Tyler lick the come off of my chin. I pulled away and unbuckled my belt from his hands before undoing his seatbelt.

His smile was all giddy as he pulled his pants up and playfully pushed me out of his car.
"Do you want to come over?" I asked as he adjusted himself in the drivers seat. I could see the hesitation in his expression as he went into thought over it.

"I know we haven't spoken in over a week but I miss you, I can't sleep without you." I said. I would have never admitted that to any man before, that would be a weakness. They would know I needed them, then again I've never wanted someone as bad as Tyler.

"I guess." he shrugged. God he was beautiful. Never in my life had I been so attracted to someone. He bit his plump pink lip while I stared.

"Alright then." I grabbed his hand and gave it a small kiss before retreating to my car.

What have I gotten myself into?
~~
Tyler's scent invaded my nostrils when I woke up. His hand laid on my chest as his head was on my shoulder. He fell asleep in my arms as soon as we hit the bed. But my mind was too occupied with him to even fall asleep.

Last night I considered my relationship with Tyler. Before he came around I would always have guys around, but never someone I connected with like Tyler. Something about him just made me need him, it was too strong to be referred as a want. I didn't want Tyler Joseph anymore. I needed him.

He began to stir in his sleep and I smiled tiredly before combing his fluffy hair with my fingers. He adjusted and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes made me melt on the inside. Tyler then quickly pecked my lips with a kiss. A warm feeling in my stomach erupted and I was left smiling like an idiot.

The small things Tyler did were what I loved. The small kisses that I was more than happy to receive, the way he smiled widely, and the way his hips would sway as he cooked pancakes in front of me. I came up behind him and heard him smile as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his shoulder before retreating back to my seat at the table.