XVIII

Tyler's POV

"I've never actually played this game." I laughed as I wiped the beer dripping down my chin. I watched as Josh and another man on the other side of the table grew tipsy and struggled to flip the cup after they drank out of them. One of his friends and I made an exceptional team, however I obviously struggled since I came into the game already hammered. That and I had no past experience with this game.

I easily got frustrated every time I couldn't get the cup to land right. Now that the other team was equally as drunk as I, my team easily won. Out of victory my partner yelled and pulled me close to him. In the corner of my eye I saw Josh scowl. What a sore loser. My teammate, who's name I still had no knowledge of, shot his arm into the air before tipping over onto me. I managed to keep us from falling and I put him back on his feet.

Josh made his way over to me and snatched my arm away from the other guy. He dragged me up the stairs with a harsh grip but I remained a giggly drunk.

"How did you even get in here?" Josh yelled over the music as we made our way through the swarm of bodies.

"Fake IDs." I opened the front door and stumbled with Josh outside.

"Looks like you're not as innocent as I thought." Josh smirked.

I wished I hadn't of drank so much at this point in time. I could barely see straight let alone control myself. I found myself on top of Josh on the ground. My lips attacked his while his hand tugged on my hair. I knew neither of us cared about being seen by the many others at this party as he deepened the kiss. Our tongues tangle with each other and I feel his member strain against his tight black skinny jeans. He bit my bottom lip and I involuntarily let out a moan.

"Looks like you got your kiss." I heard Patrick speak behind me but I was too in the moment to care. Josh bit my lip harder and I moaned once more.

"I like that." Josh pulled back and spoke. I gave him neck kisses while he laid still in the grass.

"Can we go to my place? It's not too far." he whispered in my ear and the hot air that left his lips fanned my ear. Eagerly I nodded yes and he smiled before sucking the skin on my collarbone.

His house wasn't far at all; it was only a ten minute walk. A walk that consisted of Josh nibbling on my ear and kissing my cheek every now and then. My cheeks were strained from smiling so much and Josh walked with confidence. He was walking very straight compared to me and I couldn't help but wonder at the time what he'd want to do at his place.

Currently, I was being undressed sloppily on Josh's large couch. He pulled my shirt over my head without effort and his eyes glimmered from the moon peaking in the window. Not only did his eyes shine from the moonlight but they held an emotion I've never seen. They were almost unreadable but I could sense anger in them.

He climbed on top of me and grinded down into my crotch once I was only wearing boxers. I moan out and he instantly got off of me.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined. 

"You were bad tonight." My expression changed to one of confusion.

"How was I bad Josh?"

"First of all you had your arms all over Ryan when we were playing flip cup. Secondly, how do you feel about calling me Mr. Dun or Daddy?" He spoke seductively and looked at me with hope. I didn't even have my hands all over that guy, I only helped him up.

"I mean I can try Josh." I didn't feel drunk anymore, I was a nervous mess trying to keep myself together all while Josh had me pinned down.

"What did you call me?" His eyes remained dark and lustfilled.

"I-I'm sorry d-daddy." I stuttered.

"Fuck that's so hot. Since you were messing with another man right in front of me I think you deserve to be punished." Josh leaned down to look me directly in the eyes as he spoke.

I don't think I'm quite ready to be 'punished' yet but my over confident high self spoke for me, "Okay daddy."I watched as Josh's lips grinned wickedly.

Quickly he flipped my body over and grabbed my ass roughly. He then pulled my boxers down before taking in a sharp breath.

Without warning his hand met the sensitive skin of my behind. I moaned out in pain just as he did it again. With every smack I felt myself grow numb but I also felt myself grow hard. He hit me once more and I almost come at that moment.

He gently rubbed the sore area before flipping me back over onto my back. The couch rubbed against my behind and I bit my lip from the stinging sensation.

"Now will you remember to not touch anyone else?" He asks calmly in my ear. I nodded in response.

"No answer me." he pulled away from my ear and his expression was blank.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

"Okay I'm going to fuck you and I'll let you come this time but there will be no exception next time you pull something like this."

He removed himself from me and I watched wide eyed as he walked up the stairs. I actually just got spanked by my professor whom I just met. I wasn't necessarily weirded out by the situation but it was alot to take in.  Before I met him I was a virgin and here I am laying on an expensive couch with a numb bum.

Josh returned from upstairs with his bottle of lube and the familiar silver packet. He must've undressed upstairs since his only article of clothing was his boxers. He unraveled the condom before slipping it on his member. I watched in awe as he popped the cap to his lube before slicking it over his cock.

I feel him push against me and then he abruptly went all the way in. It didn't hurt as much as the last time but saying it didn't hurt would be a lie. I moan and automatically rock against him.

A minute passed before he ruthlessly pounded into me.

"Yes daddy!" I moaned out. I couldn't believe I actually found the confidence to yell that out but I was having too many sensations to rethink it.

Soon he flips me back and I'm sitting on his lap.

"Ride me." he demanded. I was at lost for words. I've never had to 'ride' on someone.

"I don't know if I can." I looked down while he spun so his feet touched the ground.

"Baby it's easy. Just bounce on me." he spoke as if it was nothing but my nerves reappeared. I did as he said and tried to bounce on his length. I cried out as his cock reached painfully deep inside me.

"Oh fuck." he hissed. My eyes squinted shut in pleasure as I tried going faster.

"Keep your eyes open." Josh smacked my ass and I yelped.

Josh and I's moans filled the room. I rode him as fast as I could and within seconds Josh came.

"Oh fuck Tyler." he moans as I bounce on his cock once more before I came over both of our stomachs. I collapse onto his chest panting. He lifts me by my hips and pulls out.

"You did good Ty." I remained on top of him on the couch and admired his smile. I smiled back as he combed my hair back with his fingers.

"I love you."

AHHHHHHH tHis ChapTER