XIV

SOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOREVER BC THEY THINK I HAVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME PASS OUT ALL THE TIME :) I KNOW YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT SMUT SO HERE IT IS!!

Tyler's POV

This was it. After all this time, I'm finally going to have sex. This morning at nineteen years old I am going to lose my virginity, with none other then my professor. My breath is shallow as Josh stood to the side of the bed to take the duvet off. He strolls over to his dresser and pulls a silver packet out of the first drawer.

He gazes at me intently. "Do you want the blinds down?" He asked before he ripped the small packet with his teeth.

"No I want to see you." I whispered.

My breath hitches when he gracefully padded back to the bed, I don't take my eyes off his as he runs his fingers down the side of my cheek. He began kissing me once more before he slid my boxers down to my ankles. He removed his lips from mine as he grabbed my boxers and let them fall to the floor. He stood back and his eyes grazed over my body.

His eyes blazed into mine as he slipped his underwear off and kicked them to the side. Then he grabbed a tube from his drawer. Josh slipped on the condom from his packet. He squirted some of the gel onto his hand before slicking his length with it. As he set the tube down I noticed the label said 'silicone lubricant'.

He crawled back onto the bed, over my body. His hands grasp the sides of my head and connects our lips. His kiss is demanding and my tongue meets his. Without breaking our kiss his arms snake down to my hips. There he held me against him and I feel his member against my anus. Without warning he pushed into me and I moaned into his mouth. I groaned in pain as he slowly pushed in and out of me before I squinted my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes." Josh demanded. I obliged and watched as Josh's muscles tensed while he held me by my hips.

His mouth left mine and my cries were no longer muffled. Tears formed in my eyes and my hands attached to Josh's thick hair. I pulled his locks with every slow thrust. The deep pinching sensation did not leave as he took my virginity.

His breathing is harsh and ragged as his mouth slightly hangs open.

"You're so tight." he groaned.

"Are you okay."

I nod as my hands fell from his head to his forearms.

"Are you sure? I'm going to speed up."

I nod once more before he roughly thrusted into me. He pulled out slowly before repeating the previous action. He pushed into me fast but unlike the past few he doesn't pull out slowly. He kept going at a quick pace and I felt myself go numb.

I grew used to the foreign feeling and my hips moved to meet his. Merciless, he sped up and I was moaning with every thrust. I met every thrust with my hips even when his rhythm was impossibly fast. His hands shift from my hips to the side of my head. He kisses me and tugs on my bottom lip with his teeth.

He thrusted into me once more before moaning my name as he came. The both of us are panting and glistened with sweat. He pulled out of me and I winced. He threw away the condom in his bathroom and I remained on the bed too sore to move.

"Do you want to finish?"

I was too caught up in Josh's high that I didn't even realize I did not finish. Tiredly, I shook my head and Josh smiled.

"How about some breakfast?" He combed my hair back and I grinned. I nodded my head before Josh left the bed, put his boxers back on, and left the room. My arms and legs were like jelly and my thoughts were scrambled. I actually just did that and surprisingly, I liked it. I hadn't stopped smiling since Josh went downstairs. I pulled the sheet over me to cover my naked body.

I sat up once Josh brought breakfast up and I was astounded to see he had prepared toast, eggs, bacon, and brought orange juice. Against the pillows I watched as he set the tray on my lap. Josh sat back against the pillows next to me and I was smiling ear to ear. No one had ever made me breakfast before.

I took a bite of the eggs as I watched Josh in the corner of my eye. He was watching me intently with every bite.

"Why are you watching me eat?" I turned at him and took a bite of toast.

For the first time, I saw Josh blush. "I was admiring how cute you are when you have rosy cheeks." He placed his hand on my free one and took a piece of toast for himself.

I blushed and refrained from a reply. The breakfast was very good and I was still astounded he took the time and effort to make me food.

"I should get you back to your dorm soon." Josh said and I frowned. After I finished my breakfast Josh took me to his TV room and we were currently watching a movie.  I was only in my boxers as he wore sweatpants and a tshirt.

"Why?" I whined. I was so comfortable in his arms laying on his large couch.

"Because I have band practice in a few hours and we have class tomorrow." He retracted his arm from my shoulder.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes and I heard him intake a sharp breath.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He demanded. I looked up at him and noticed his eyes had that same darkness as earlier this morning.

"Why are you so stern when I do specific things?" I questioned.

"Because." He avoided my eyes and kept his gaze on the television.

"Why?"

"Because rolling your eyes is rude and I'd have to punish you." He spoke calmly and my stomach dropped.

"Why would you have to do that?" I inquired.

"That's just how it is." He sighed and I bit my lip out of nervousness.

"And when you bite your lip, I find that highly attractive." How'd he notice that my lip was inbetween my teeth. I instantly let it go and examined the floor.

"By punishment you mean hurt me?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want to hurt me?" I looked back up at him and his eyes met mine.

"I find relief in your pain." He stated and I was at loss for words. He finds relief in my pain, that's rather alarming.

"So you're into BDSM stuff?" I only found out what that meant when Brendon was talking about his sex life when we were walking back from the mall. Frankly, I wasn't very intrigued by the idea of being constrained and beaten.

"I supposed you could say that, don't let it go to your head Ty. It's not as scary as it seems." He attempted to comfort me but it only made me feel more frightened by him.

"I'll go get my clothes from your room." I replied. I heard him sigh before he turned the TV off.

A/n; this chap is dedicated to Clique_Potato doyousingnaked and teddybeartyler bc they're all so sweet and active ❤️❤️