XVI

Tyler's POV

I opened the door and was more then shocked to see Josh standing in my doorway. I had figured Brendon forgot his key but I was so very wrong. Josh smelt heavy of alcohol and was struggling to stay still in front of me.
Even intoxicated he managed to make my heart beat faster and make my cheeks rosy.

"Josh what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you." he slurred.

"Why?"

"Because you're so fine." he spoke seductively and my heart fluttered.

"You can sleep in Brendon's bed but I'll have to wake you up early."

"Why can't I sleep with you?" He pouted like a child and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what that does to me Ty." He murmured as I let him in the room.

"Yeah yeah whatever, get to bed." I lightly pushed him over to Brendon's side of the room. With every step he almost fell until he sat on the bed.

"Lay with me." He whined once more and patted on the bed for me.

"No Josh."

"Please. We can fuck." I turned my head over at him shocked and he giggled like an idiot.

The grown man before me was laughing hysterically at my wide eyed response.

"We don't have to do anything. You can lay with me and we can talk about love." He wasn't laughing anymore, he was laid down staring at the ceiling while talking.

"Why do you want to talk about that?" I remarked as I took off my shirt.

"Because I read your paper Tyler." he spoke calmly.

I didn't bother replying and I simply laid down as if his words didn't cause a new bundle of nerves to erupt. I turned over and tried desperately to avoid letting myself cry. Against my will tears began to fall.

"I can't do love Tyler." He said what I knew he would say. I remained faced away from him as I grew drowsy and switched the light above my head.

"I'm sorry." Josh mumbled

~

I woke up to my alarm ringing and red puffy eyes. I snoozed it and climbed out of bed. In Brendon's bed Josh was sleeping heavily. I grabbed my clothes and hit Josh's shoulder. He mumbled and I refrained from admiring his sleepy features.

"Get up you need to get ready." My voice was hostile but I hit him once more before leaving the room.

While I was in the showers I couldn't help but think of last nights events. I knew Josh wasn't the romantic type but he really put me down. Did he even remember it? He was drunk off his ass and could barely walk when he came in to my room last night.

Once I finished my shower I changed into the clothes Brendon bought me. The shirt hung loosely on me and the black jeans were probably a size too small. I kinda admired the way they looked on me.