XIII

Tyler's POV

The drive to his home was blissful and short. The last time I was here I didn't bother to admire the house alone; I was acting distant to Josh at the time. Lit up by the street lamps I saw it was a beautiful two story brick house. The yard was lovely, the mass amount of shrubs, trees, and flowerbeds complimented the home. I was amazed at how nice his house was, where did he get the money to live at a place like this and drive a car like this?

"Your house is very nice." I complimented as we exited the car.

"Thanks." He looked his car and we made our way to the door.

Once he had unlocked the front door I was greeted by a mass amount of white tile and the smell of lavender. I hadn't taken much notice of my surroundings last week when I huffed my way through the house. We made our way up the carpeted stairs and I was astounded at how many paintings and pictures were hung. The colorful paintings contrasted to the white walls as the pictures of his family provided a homey feel.

His room alone was big but his bed was a king. Lots of white pillows were neatly propped up and I couldn't help but think to myself who needs that many pillows? Josh began to undress and my eyes widened. Would we be sleeping in the same bed? Well it is a large bed meaning there'd be a lot of distance. Is he going to put on pajama pants or wear just his underwear?

My thoughts were answered when Josh climbed into the bed in just his boxers and went under the thick white duvet. I found myself kicking off my shoes and pants as he watched from the bed. I slipped off my shirt and quickly got in the bed. I shivered before Josh had pulled me close to him. His scent was intoxicating and I felt his every breath on the back of my neck. Snuggled in Josh's warmth he wrapped an arm around me before I fell asleep.

~~~

The delightful smell of Josh filled my nostrils when I awoke. In our sleep we must have shifted since I was now facing him. Taking advantage of my position I admired his features; in his sleep a small smile played along his lips and inbetween his eyebrows were small creases. I had noticed he had freckles and slight scruff along his chin as well. His slight snore never failed to make me grin. With every few minutes a barely audible mumble would leave his lips. Never in my life had I been attracted to someone so much. I realized this when I caught myself examining his pink plump lips.

I had never experienced desire until I met this man sleeping next to me. Did he get that same feeling? The feeling of electricity when I see him is indescribable but did he feel that with me? More than once he's said that he 'acts different around me' and that he's 'not himself'. Was that good? Did that mean he liked me? I found his actions very confusing then again I never thought clearly when it involved him.

My thoughts seized when Josh began to stir. I instantly plopped my head back on the pillow and faked a yawn. I rubbed my eyes as if I were tired and just waking up. I looked back over to my left and he was watching me intently. Immediately I was lost in his sweet chocolate brown eyes. Unintentionally, I bit my lip and smiled. Josh blinked and once he reopened his eyes they looked darker then normal. I bit my lip again and my breathing alters.

Within a matter of seconds he climbed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head. He slams his lips onto mine and hungrily his tongue explores my mouth. His grip on my hands tightened and I moaned into his mouth due to the pain. As his hips restrain me from escape I feel his erection grow on my bare stomach.

Suddenly he pulled away and I yearned for the touch of his lips again.

"I want you." With seriousness thick on his voice he spoke while keeping eye contact.

"I've n-never had sex." I said embarrassed. My cheeks grew pink and Josh's expression remained the same.

"I know. That's why I'm going to make love to you. No toys no pun-"

"Toys?" I interrupted him and cocked an eyebrow as he remained on top of me. He said 'make love', he didn't say intercourse. Did this mean something or are my thoughts overexaggerating?

"I have a few fetishes." He did a small grin and my stomach was flipping

"Tell me." I spoke calmly and my voice was smooth.

"I'd like to punish you, Tyler." Seductively he spoke. Never in my life had I been at lost for breath so quickly.

"Oh." Oh. Great now I sounded scared of him. God I'm so stupid.

"We shouldn't be together if you can't handle that." his expression never changed and I was at loss for words.

"I can try." I was surprised at my sudden burst of confidence and I could tell Josh was too. Nonetheless he smiled before gripping my hands above my head once more and trailed kisses along my jaw.

"Do you want to have sex with me right now?" He pulled away from my neck and I blushed when he said 'sex'.

"Please Josh."

HAHA YOU LIL SINNERS ANOTHER WAIT FOR THAT PROMISED SMUT

Yes I do realize I'm evil for making you wait (BTW I DIDNT CHECK FOR ANY ERRORS SO WHOOPS)