Chapter 1

Playlist for Chapter 1 || Blurb

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
I swear this time I mean it by Mayday Parade
Fall by Justin Bieber
Mine by Taylor Swift

(Listened to pretty mainstream but here ya go..)

JULIA WILSON

"YAS, IM ON MY WAY! WAIT!" I yelled at my friends over the phone before I hung up. I took my pouch form the bed and spread the mist all over my body before opening my window. As I open it widely, I glanced at my wristwatch now illustrating midnight.

THIS IS MY NIGHT THO!

When I was finally out, I rummaged my pouch looking for my keys. I took it out and ran to my car as if my life depended on it. It does actually! Once I'm caught, only the devil above can illustrate the face of my parents. You do the imagination.

Once I got in, I started the car and burnt some rubber until I reached 'Blue Eulogize'. It was a newly opened night bar located just around our vicinity. Me being me decided to visit and planned on being blotto for tomorrow.

I saw my friends waving at me after I hastily parked my car. I made my way towards them, "Hey guys!"

"Wasup! We thought you wouldn't come. How did you escape your guards? Skills eh, Tri?" my friend slurred as she put an arm around me.

It's just midnight and all of them looked wasted. Damn, can't even last as long as I can.

"Hello? I'm Julia Wilson and nothing gets on my way. I want it, I get it honey" I playfully patted her head and she just grimaced.

This squad are sure as drunk as heck.

"What are we waiting for? Lez Go! INFERNO AWAITS MILADIES! Tara na!" the oldest and probably the lankiest guy from our squad shouted. A chorus of 'Yes' and 'Hell yeah!' were heard.

OH MY GOD! Never in my life had I seen this type of hype crowd. Everyone was in sync dancing, grinding and strutting with each other.

My friends led me to this exclusive table, must I say, and started talking about life and whatnot.

"I heard na may bagong DJ na isasalang ngayon" Esther, the drunk gurI was referring to earlier, spoke up.

"I think he's hot!" Max, the gay machine from our squad, added.

"Seriously, 12 o'clock everyone!" Charlotte, the brunette from Illinois, pointed at the guy behind us. I turned my head to see a guy feeling his beats.

He was so not hot! If your definition of hot is someone who looks like Aang from Avatar, then you'll find this one hot. But if you really think that he is hot without face preferences, I pity you. I looked at them who were busy checking out Aang the hot one.

"I pity you girls! Y'all suck at hottie hunting" I blurted out.

They all gave me stern looks and divert their attention to their drinks afterwards. Xander, the only guy who's not busy (at this moment), asked me if I want to get some drinks. I nodded as an answer. We made our way to the counter wherein I saw Lox, a good friend of mine back in Ohio.

"Lox? OMG! How are you? It's been like a year" I hugged her over the bar.

"Everything's great, I'm a DJ now and yeah, a bartender" she pointed at her chasers. I looked at Xander and he already has that smile playing on his face.