Chapter 12

Julia Wilson

I grab the baseball bat, ready to kill for the sake of my life.

"I hate you so much, Xander!" I yelled at him when I open the door.

"I'll drive you to the airport. We'll go to the Philippines together," he said.

I took my half-filled luggage and filled it up with my stuffs. I also wrote an e-mail to Chloe, since she's the only one close to me on work. It says that I'll be out for 6-7 months but I'll still be doing designs and e-mails. I took out my luggage as he took out his keys.

I have to go home.

-

My plateados clicked with the jet bridge as I walked down. I took my Sunnies off as the sun greets me. I was engulfed with a hug by my brother. He lifts me off the ground and hugs me by the waist.

"I miss you little sister!" he exclaimed as he put me back to the ground.

"I miss you too Tyler!" I replied.

Guards took my bags as we went towards our car, "Mom and Dad are excited to see you! It's been like, 6 months and you, you," he scanned me head to toe, "You look mature."

"Oh hush! Don't judge a maturity by Plateados," I told him.

"Anyways, let's go," a chauffeur opened the door for us and led us inside our car.

It's gonna be a long ride. 2 hour ride. We both slept seeing that I was tired and he must also be tired. Xander went to his family earlier and we exchanged numbers.

When we reached the house, I saw how fully new and renovated it looks like. The tiles that covered our house were changed into Matte colored tiles. New plants, even fountains and antique vases filled our porch. Like I said, it's been 6 months.

Mom came out of the door and hugged me tight.

"Hi mom!" I managed to say.

She brushed my hair using her hands and shook my shoulders, "You look so mature. Where's our troublemaker daughter?" she giggled.

Oh she's right here somewhere.

"Nicholas, hey. Look at our daughter!" just on cue, dad came running towards me and hugged me.

"Hi young lady, how are you?" he greet me.

I smiled at them. The memory of him shooing Sandro out of my life is still fresh.

"I'll go upstairs, I'm tired na eh," I walked upstairs and ran towards my room.

Nothing changed. It's still the same, messy may I add. I put my purse on the bed and take off my heels. I lie on my bed for a matter of time until I heard my phone vibrated. I'm so sorry, plane, I forgot to put it on airplane mode, lmao.

It was an unknown number.

"Hi, can I please talk to Julianna Wilson?" it was a girl's voice.

"Speaking."

"Uh, we're the rehab center Maggie was under," she stated.

"Oh," was all that came from my mouth.

"You see, Ms. Wilson, Maggie wants to talk to you. She wouldn't eat nor get out of her room. She said she wanted to tell you something."

"Uh, send me an address; I'll go as soon as I can. It's time to maybe, talk about what happened," I told her.

"Okay Ms. Wilson, we'll text you the address. Thank you and goodbye," I hung up.