Chapter 24

Editor's Note

Idk ya'll but we're #54 in Fanfiction category atm and we just wanna say thankyou to all of our readers. We really appreciate every read, vote and comment. All the love for everyone. x

JULIA WILSON

I was left alone inside the car, while waiting for my driver.

I just fainted, nothing to worry about.

Tyler excused himself earlier in the hospital. He says that he has something important to do.

So it was just me and my driver going home.

I composed myself upon hearing the driver's door unlock. It was manong.

He smiled at me and I did the same.

He started to drive while I gain solitude at the backseat; I heard my phone go off after a while.

I answered the call, "Hey, are you okay? I'm on my way!" worried was clear in his tone.

"I'm fine! I'm on my way home," I told him.

The background sounds were booming and all. He must be in a party!

"Look, I'm sorry babe, okay? Gil threw this party on the last minute and I forgot to invite you because I know you're busy with work and then your driver called me saying you were rushed to the hospital, so here I am, about to go," he rambled.

I smiled, "No, Luis, go enjoy the party. I'm fine!" I told him.

"How am I gonna enjoy the party when my fiancé was rushed into the hospital?" he asked me.

"Just, I don't know, drink?" it sounded like a question.

He laughed, "That's imprudent. Anyways, I'll be seeing you tomorrow, okay?" he said.

I was about to hung up by he cut me off, "I love you!"

"I love you too, drive safely, okay? I don't want you ending up with an amnesia like me, lol!" I told him before I hung up.

I shove my phone back in my pockets and decided to enjoy the dark view outside, "Manong, gaano kami ka-sweet dati ni Luis?" I asked him because curiosity took me.

He looked at me in the rear view mirror, "Di ko po alam, ma'am, sorry," he replied.

"How could you not know, manong? Diba, you're my driver before? How can you not know?" I asked him.

He focused more on the road and his grip on the steering wheel tightened, "Eh kasi po-nevermind!" he cut himself off.

I moved closer to the driver seat, "What manong? What's holding you back? You know you can tell me since it's my past," I told him.

"Sabi po kasi ni Mam Teresa wag daw-" I cut him off.

"Fuck whatever my mom said. Tell me!" I half-yell at him.

I didn't mean to shout at him, it's just that, lies are everywhere and I want to hear at least one truth. And that's what exactly I'm doing!

"Eh, mam, baka po masisante ako eh," he reasoned out.

I tapped the seat impatiently, "I don't care if your job is on the line. If my mom fires you, then work for me and Tyler instead."

He scratched the back of his neck before speaking, "Hindi po si Luis ang boyfriend niyo ma'am, wala po kayong relasyon. Si Sandro Marcos po ang past niyo," he told me.

I sat back carefully because I felt dizzy, "Okay lang po ba kayo?" he asked.

I nodded. I was still taken aback by the name. It was enough for me to remember some events.