Chapter 26

Author's Note

Listen to Here Without You - 3 Doors Down.

Editor's Note

Okay, the author told me to do this so hi everyone; we'd like to dedicate this chapter to everyone who voted sa chapter 25, MAHAL NAMIN KAYO. 

SANDRO MARCOS

I missed her. She looked so mature. The moment I saw her on our door, I wanted to kiss her, but I can't. I'm with someone else already, so is she.

So here we are now, complete strangers from our past.

Isn't that kinda cute? *cue sarcasm*

"So, how long are we gonna walk?" she asked me.

God, she remained beautiful. I wanted to kiss every piece of her right now, but she'll probably hate me for it. We're just here to talk.

"Uhm, 5 more minutes I guess," I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me for response.

I should really start a conversation here, "So, how are things with Luis?" I asked her.

"It's cool! He's a great guy! What about you, how are you with Curie?" she asked innocently.

If only you'd knew, "She's great, she's applying for a job. She likes fashion too, like you," I told her with a half smile on my face.

She nodded while we just walked towards the beach as I steal glances.

I missed her. I really missed her. You never left my heart Julia. You're still here. You're the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen. 

I love you. I love you before. I love you still. I love you more. I think I'll love and miss you forever.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I don't wanna forget us.

"So where to start?" she asked while sitting at the sands few meters away from the shore.

"What do you mean where to start?" I asked her.

She laughed, "What are we like before?" she asked while placing her knees over her chest and hugging it.

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. We were kinda just, in love. Like, madly in love with each other," I sighed as I told her.

Silence and nothing but the waves were heard, "I guess I could believe that," she played with the sands underneath her thighs.

"Come on," I stood up and rubbed my pants, "I'll show you something," I grabbed her by the hands.

She took it, I hope she feels the electric shock too. There's no other hand that I would rather hold. Please just hold me tight and never let me go. We are so close yet so far from each other. I could conquer the world with just one hand Julia, as long as you're holding the other.

Miles separate our hands, but nothing on earth can separate our hearts.

"What will you show me?" she asked.

We walked towards a spot, one special spot, "Have I told you before that I'm a thalassophile?"

I shook my head no, "I never knew that! If I'd knew, then I'd probably take you beaches and seas every time!" I said in surprise.

"I bet," she giggled.

The moon is the only thing that lights up the beach right now. Even though darkness reigned, I can still say that her beauty remains.