Chapter 19

Author's Note

Pleaseee read the bold lines lol I exerted so much effort on that. Please bear with me. AND play All I Ever Need by Austine Mahone when you see the line that says so. Thank you guys for supporting this story. Lmao I literally love all of you! -G

INDEBTED is #71 in Fanfiction category and this won't happen without you guys. Thank you so much! All the love from G and me. -P

This chapter is dedicated to ImKenLandicho!

SANDRO MARCOS

Darkness took over and every visitors are obliged to leave because of the hospital protocols. Same goes for me, I got discharged earlier and I was safe to go home, but I won't.

I'm never leaving her side. I will never do that. I will stay with her. 

I walked inside the ICU and saw that no one was there except her lifeless body. Her eyes were shut. Her bubbly and beautiful face was intubated with a breathing machine. Her glossy hair was all over the white pillow. 

I pulled up a stool and sat beside her. 

I took her hand, it was the same hand that would gave me the goosebumps again and again, "Baby, wake up!" I shook her hand gently as I pleaded.

"I'm sorry if I did this to you, I never meant to hurt you. It was my fault and I'm blaming myself for it," I kissed her hand. 

"Just say something, or twitch. All of us are waiting here. I'm not giving up on you," I started to cry.

"You're the one that I love and I can't say goodbye to you. You're my world and if my world is shattered, then I'd rather be as well," I cried louder.

I stood up and kissed her forehead, it was cold, "Say something, I'm not giving up on you, never!"

My tears fell down. I kissed her serene lips. This will not be my goodbye to her.

Whatever it is that's going on, I need you to fight with me.

A nurse walked in, she looked like she was 30 or so. She looked at me as if I grew another head, I just nodded at her.

She fixed her clipboard and stood in front of the bed. 

"Woah, young love," she smirked before checking all the tubes and fishing out a new bag of dextrose.

"Uhm, do you think she will wake up?" I asked her.

"To be honest, yes. I do think she will wake up," she scanned the tank and wrote her conclusion on the clipboard.

"Why are you still here, Sandro?" she asked.

"I can't leave her," I was looking down.

Her head snapped and she looked at me with profuse confusion, "Do you know that you're breaking a hospital protocol? Visiting hours is over, come back tomorrow morning instead," she annoyingly ordered.

I looked at her, her ring finger bears a ring, "So, you're married?" I asked her.

She nodded, "For 4 years," she sighed and smiled.

"And what would you do if your husband is lying in this bed right at this very moment?" I asked her.

She fidgeted before letting out a sigh, "I'd be doing the same thing as you," she answered and so I thanked her.

She closed the curtains and looked at me straight, "Okay, I'll let you stay here, but you have to promise me you'll leave tomorrow at 8. I'm not the nurse in charge with her shift tomorrow so you better be out of this hospital by 8. Got it?" she looked me sternly.