Chapter 31

JULIA WILSON

I shook the thought of what happened last night and drove straight to my office.

Okay, so that happened, and it was never supposed to happen!

Get that through your thick and narrow brain, Julia!

Monica's knocks interrupted the train of thoughts in my brain, "What is it?" I asked her.

She handed me a folder. I opened it and a sticky note was plastered inside, '

Call me, as soon as you get this 09xx-xxx-xxxx'

I smiled at Monica as she walked out. When she was out, I took my phone and dialed the number.

It might be prank, but I won't hurt just to call the goddamn weirdo, right?

It took 5 rings until he or she picked up, "Hi, who are you?" shuffling were heard from the background.

"JULIAAAAA!" Curie's voice deafened me.

"What do you want now?" I rested my back on the swivel chair as I wait for her answer.

"Can you come over here?" I need youuuu!" she sang.

"Wait, are you doing drugs?" I asked her.

"No, just come over, okay?" she raised her voice.

"Okay, but we'll lose contact after this. I don't want to do anymore business with you. Alright, send me the address," I told her.

I hung up after that. I know she's drunk. I do. it was very clear in her voice. But why would she want to talk to me?

Did Sandro told her?

OH MY GOD!

-

I knocked at the beige door impatiently as I tapped my foot, "Look, I got work, okay? I'm not wasting time on you!" I told her over the small glass hole.

"Coming, COMING!" she opened the door.

Her wasted sight greets me. She looked like she just had a marathon with bulls. Messed hair, ruined make-up and a bottle dangling off her thumb and point finger.

"What do you want?" I asked her getting straight to the point.

She clung her arms one me and led me inside, "Let's talk."

I sat on the white couch as she closed the door and ran towards her kitchen, "Beer or vodka?" she asked.

"I'm not gonna drink, I have work," I told her.

She came back with two glasses and a case of beer, I took one glass and forcefully chugged a beer.

She placed her knees in front of her and hugged it, "First of all, I want to tell you that I really really really am your fan," she looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks, I guess," I told her.

"No, you don't understand," She sat beside me.

"I once had a shrine of you. Posters here, there, everywhere!" she flailed her hands around, as if imagining it, "But you, damn!" she looked at me.

I looked at her seriously, "Me what?"

"You let go off him. You are so stupid for that," she smacked my head.

"What the heck! Doesn't mean were drinking gives you the license to smack the shit out of me," I snapped at her while massaging my hair.

"Sorry, sorry," she hugged me, making herself fall on top of me.

(I SHIP JURIE LMAO)

"Get off, get off," I smacked her legs.

"Okay, sorry sorry," she made a peace sign.

"Anyways, I'm here to talk some sense to you," she smacked my head again.

"GODDAMIT CURIE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AND SMACKING?" I half-yell.

"I don't give a fuck," she said in one of the accents used in 'Desperate Housewives.'

I sipped the beer casually, "What kind of sense then?" I asked her.

"You and Sandro," she told me.

"Wait wait wait" I stood up, "First, you want me to stay away from hi—" I got cut off.

"Which, clearly, you disobeyed," she sipped her beer and took another.

"Okay, my mistake," I put my hands up in defense, "But it's too late for us though, I'm getting married in like 2 days," I put my ring finger up showing her my diamond ring.

"Oh come on, I ship you guys! You can't let someone tell you what to do. My point here is," she stood up and walked towards me, "You and him are meant together, why would you let someone take you away from your destiny?" she asked.

"You don't understand, wait, why are you like this? You're giving him to me?" I asked her slowly.

"Yes, dumbass, I'm letting him go. We're not meant for each other anyways," she sipped her beer louder.

"But you guys are like, in love," I shouted.

"Oh please brother, we're not," she waved her hand in front of me.

She's freaking drunk and is talking nonsense shits. Do you expect me to believe her right now? NO!

I sighed, "What happened? You broke up with him or—" I asked her.

"I was the one who broke up with him. He's not surprised, neither am I. So yeah, he's all yours," she took of her pretend crown and placed it on my head.

"LET'S GET DRUNK RIGHT NOW," she cut me off.

Oh God!

-

I placed Curie in her king sized bed and rolled the duvet over her shoulders, "Goodnight mommy, go take back what's yours," she whimpered before kissing my cheek.

(JURIE FTW HOLY SHIT!)

I walked out of her unit and walked towards my car. What a messy night!

-

I woke up on my bed. Wait, it's Saturday. So no work, yeah!

I danced mentally as I stood up. I went out of my room and towards my kitchen. I was walking towards the kitchen while tying my hair. Out of shock, I let go of it when I saw a bare back facing me.

"What are you doing here?" I hugged him from the back.

He faced me and kissed my forehead, "I'm cooking breakfast. D'you like bacons?" he asked.

"Of course, anything that my fiancé wants me to eat," I smiled as I pulled out a chair from the table.

(SO IT'S NOT SANDRO YALL *glares*)

Later on, I was joined by him, "You excited?" he took out a toast and eat it.

"For our wedding?" I asked him.

He nodded.

Hell no! My mind wanted me to say, but I didn't, "Yep!" I faked a smile.

"For a second there, I thought you were gonna back up or anything," he laughed.

I wish I can.

'It's not too late, Julia. You can still have him..' Curie's sentence appeared out of nowhere.

-