Chapter 38.1

V.1

JULIA WILSON

I place Lucas' sleeping head above my shoulder. It's gonna be a long 10 hour flight to London.

Yes! We've come to the conclusion to raise Lucas far away from any of his biological dad's relatives.

What a selfish move! I know, but when it comes to parenting, you become selfish. Selfish because you're protecting what's yours and giving your kid what's right.

And right now, the only right thing to do (for us) is to flee the country, take care of my little man and wait for the right time to come back and face all of the Hontiveros clan.

That decision wouldn't be revocable at all cost!

I look right beside me to see the ever supporting guy I met years ago; Sandro.

I didn't want to bring him with us, but both he and his dad insisted since they say, and I quote, "he's a father figure, he has to be with him every second."

His head turn to mine, "Are the bodyguards bothering you?" he took a look at all the guy scattered in different places and seats inside the plane.

"No, not at all," I muffled.

Worry was painted all over his face, "Seriously Julia, if you feel that yours and Lucas' privacy is invaded, we can tell them to at least not spy at us at all cost."

I let out a laugh, "You're panicking! We're all good! This kind of security doesn't bother me at all!"

"Well, okay then. You can sleep now, I'll wake you up for breakfast," his smile was sincere as ever.

I ran my finger over my hair, "Yes, thank you!"

He nodded, folded his sleeve up and busy himself with his phone.

No, Sandro, this kind of company doesn't bother me at all.

-

SANDRO MARCOS

I glance at my right side. With this kind of sight, I'm probably the luckiest man alive.

I think this is hypocrisy. I can still remember my mom pushing me to every eligible woman she met saying I should move on. Same goes for my dad, he would always talk me out and say enough is enough. I refused all of them. She's not replaceable. I knew that the moment I laid my eyes on her.

Whenever I try to forget about her, I only hurt myself. The thought makes me sick.

I've been to hell and back the first week after she got kidnapped. Booze, party, hard liquors, and all that. I just can't accept the fact that what was once mine can never be mine again. I almost did drugs. The bouncers always kick me out of the club because I initiate mini club fights. What in the world was I thinking?

All I knew was my world was gone, so I had to be gone too.

But then I saw her, months ago, pushing a cart with a boy riding it. All the elementals inside me rose up to a new level.

I'm a man true to my words, Luis and I never got along at any circumstances, but a brother's promise is for sure true. I had to step-up my game and claim back what was mine so I asked her out.

So here I am now, helping her in any way I can, not because I promised Luis, but because I want to.

You may have said your 'for richer and for poorer' vows, but you're not here to help her and I am a better substitute. No, I'm the first choice if it wasn't for you who messed things up, Luis.

You owe me big time and the only way to pay me back is to give me what was mine!

­-

Author's Note

SORRY IF THIS GIVES YOU KIDNAPPISH KINDA VIBES LMAO : )) ITS 7 PM, DECEMBER 17, 2016 YES YO