Chapter 11

JULIA WILSON

I was tipsy and it was 3 am in the morning. I tried to walk a straight pace towards our unit but failed. I kept walking with a zig-zag manner.

I stopped on my tracks as I reached our neighborhood. I took the set of keys I have and slip one through the door knob. Wait, why doesn't this key fits? It was dark and I decided to walk towards the light post behind me while looking for the right key. When I found it, I was about to run but someone called me. I looked up at who is that and was met by a familiar voice.

"Hello Julia! What are you doing outside, it's a cold midnight! Are you fucking drunk?" over-protectiveness was void in his voice, but wait, it can't be him.

I slapped him to see if he's really true. He was about to talk but got cut off when I vomit in front of his face. Literally on his face! God, can you please dig a hole and let me pitfall in it now?

When I realized he was real, I ran towards my door, opened it and locked it on his face.

How I wish this was just a dream.

I tousled my hair and decided to shake him off. I can't deal with him, especially if I'm drunk.

I took my coat off, and decided to sleep it off.

*

I cried as Cameron Poe reunited with his wife and daughter.

'And tell me now,

How do I live without you?

I want to know'

I sob uncontrollably like a pig in front of my television as he handed the bunny to his kid. Damn, I hate watching sappy movies.

'How do I breathe without you?

If you ever go,

How do I ever, ever survive,

How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live?'

I sob louder as the LeAnn Rimes sang that part.

My neighbor, Patricia came in and hugged me on the floor as I cry, "Wait, why are you crying?" she turned off the tv that was playing Con Air.

I wiped the tears that was brimming in my eyes, "The movie literally touched me, that's all."

She shrugged and went on with fixing groceries. I stood up and picked another movie, "By the way, I saw him yesterday," I fixed my gaze at the deck of DVDs that was piled up in front of me

She squealed and ran to me. She sat in a criss-cross manner and put her chin over her left hand, "Spill!" she exclaimed.

I sat in front of her, "Well, you know, we talked and the—"

I was cut off by her giggle, "I want every detail, woman! What did you guys talked about? Did he ask you out? On a date?" her hopes went high, she was clearly shipping me and him, which is silly.

Date? The last time I checked, he wanted to bury me alive with his eyes

"No, we talked about, uh, we talked. But he talked more because I vomited in his face. He talked, I vomited," I told her.

She was laughing back and forth while clutching onto her stomach, "So you mean you threw up in your ex's face? Wow, I thought for a moment there, you guys would rekindle the relationship you had."

I would rather tie a rope around my neck and hang myself than to rekindle the, what she so called, relationship? Ew. It's nerve wrecking, also, heart breaking.