Chapter 23

Editor's Note

July 03, 2016 - 12:58 am // Since I'm bored and not sleepy at all, I'll edit this draft and publish it right after for ya'll. All the looove. x

JULIA WILSON

"Turn around!" the designer told me and so I did.

I spun and looked at all of them, "What do you think po?" I asked them.

Tita Risa hugged me, "Aww, you know, Luis' parents would've liked you."

(OKAY SO I STALKED LUIS AND I FOUND HIS BIOGRAPHY BUT IT DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY OF HIS PARENTS NAMES SO I'M ASSUMING THEY WANT TO LIE LOW OR SOMETHING SO IN THIS STORY, THEY WOULD BE DEAD. ALL THE RESPECT AND LOVE TOWARDS THE HONTIVEROS CLAN <3)

"I know po tita," I smiled and hugged her back.

Mom walked towards me and hugged me as well, "You look beautiful, baby! Luis is one heck of a lucky guy."

"Okay, okay stop," I retracted from their hugs and faced the designer, "We'll get this na po," I told him.

He nodded and gestured to one of his assistants, "They'll take it!"

We all exchange smiles and went towards the restaurant after.

-

"What is it, Tyler?" I fixed my glasses as Tyler entered my room.

I closed my laptop and arranged my folders, he sat at the other end of the bed, "So how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I told him.

"Be honest with me Julia," he spoke in a serious tone, "What do you feel about the wedding?" he asked.

Should I?

"To be honest Tyler," I moved towards him and rested my head on his shoulder, "Bro, I'm like having mixed emotions. One moment, I'm happy but then the next, I'm sad. I don't know bro!" I told him.

He patted my head, "Julia, do you remember anything from your past?" he asked.

Okay, why is everyone asking me that?

"I don't remember anything before the accident. They just told me that I studied, graduated and applied for an internship in New York. That's what they say," I replied.

His face dropped after. Something's wrong.

"So you don't remember anything or anyone perhaps?" he asked, cutting me off, "Okay, that's totally messed up, sis!" he half-yell still keeping his voice low.

"What?" I asked him with curiosity.

He regain his composure before asking me, "So wait, you aren't receiving letters these past 2 months?" he asked.

"No, other than the Elle's letter last last week, why?"

"Shit, fuck, triple shit!" profanities came out of his mouth.

"Wait, what's happening?" I asked him.

He looked at me before handing me a box, "Read all the letters!" he ordered.

There were shit tons of letters inside the box, each dated a day after the other, "Why?" I asked him.

"Mom has been hiding those letters, just read one and tell me if you remember anything," he sat criss crossed in front of me.

I opened one and red the address, 'Ilocos..'

Before I could even read the content, kaleidoscope of memories rushed back to me making my vision blurry.

-

TYLER WILSON

She fainted upon opening the letter. I carried her bridal style and rushed downstairs, "Kuya, get the car!"

He did what I told him and parked the car in front of us. I placed her inside as he drove off towards the hospital.

Once we reached it, I carried her inside and asked for help.

Nurses responded and placed her in a bed.

Her doctor was there, and to be honest, I wanted to talk to him, so I did.

"Doc, is it true that it's dangerous recalling your memories before the accident?" he fidgeted first and avoided me.

"Mr. Tyler, I can't—" I cut him off with a shout.

"JUST TELL ME!"

He fixed his stethoscope before saying, "It's not dangerous, Tyler. Actually, you can recall on your own but that's dangerous," he replied.

"FUCK! MY SISTER BELIEVED THAT SHE'S GOING TO DIE WHENEVER SHE TRIES TO REMEMBER. WHY'D YOU DO THAT? DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RUINED A RELATIONSHIP?" I yelled with blood rushing over me.

Yes, I was talking about her douche small fiancé before the accident.

"I have my reasons, Tyler, I have—" I walked out and went towards her room instead.

Whatever BS that doctor's gonna say is not believable for me. I can't believe that he fooled all of us, especially my sister.

She was supposed to marry that jerk before the accident. 

I saw how happy she is with him. I know I've tried many times to beat the shit out of Sandro but I didn't, because deep inside, I know that my sister's gonna cry for him. It might hurt me to let my sister go and marry someone, but at least, this someone has been with her through the thick and thin. Not with someone who only got her because of a parents' agreement. 

God, if ever I got the chance to see that Luis dude, it'll be lights out for him.

And I can't believe that my mom would hide all the letters coming from Sandro. He tried to make her remember through those letters because our parents cut our connections to them. He tried so hard and my mom would just ignore that. She ignored the fact that my sister is secretly questioning her past life and wondering what it was. They made her believe that Luis and her were together before and it makes me cringe.

They took a piece of her life away from her. I hated them for that!

So I did the right thing, I took my phone and dialed the oddly used number, "Hello?" a voice spoke.

"It's been awhile, Sandro, I suggest you make your way back to my sister's heart."

-

Author's Note

BAMMMMM.

Editor's Note

Okay okay I am calm now and I can finally sleep in peace thank goodness. So here ya go guys. Finished editing it just now and I'll publish it na for all of youuu.

Thankyou Marlin! All the love, Jerold.