♚ | THE BLONDE BOMBSHELL | ♚

"When I'm good, I'm very good.

But when I'm bad, I'm better."

- Mae West

♚♚♚

That night I didn't sleep a wink.

Meeting Anthony Magnotta was too thrilling. With some thoughtful conversation, John seemed to have settled down. After my red-hot minute, it was hopeless falling back asleep. I was destined to tossing and turning,I felt the top of my bedside table for Anthony's business card.

It's white shade glimmered in the moonlight.

To think that I had done the exotic pageants for the possibility of a career in show business.

Anthony Magnotta's voice called in my mind,

"I'll make you an offer you won't refuse, Doll,"

I knew I had lost my reason when I threw the sheets of my body and dashed out the door to catch a taxicab en route for The Gentlemen's Club.

♚♚♚

Thanking the driver, like a clumsy fool, I tripped about, marveling in the lights and brilliance of The Gentlemen's Club. It was unlike anything I've ever seen. A marquis, music, animation, lights, the lot!

I tried the unguarded door of the club and by my luck it was open.

The front desk which was presently unadministered.

Continuing on my curious venture, I popped my head around the establishment.

Any girl at the pageants would die to work at a place like this!

"Late night visit?"

I heard a voice echo.

I turned around towards the voice and found Anthony Magnotta who stepped out of a darkened hall.

I slapped a hand to my heart, "Oh my!"

"You startled me,"

"My sincerest apologies, Doll" He placed a hand up, "it is a pleasure to see you here even at this late hour. Have you come to a decision?"

I bit my lip. I had already had an answer.

Anthony Magnotta, he was a kind man. And I believe in the kindness of strangers.

"You re killin' me here, Doll, what'd you say?"

I showcased a coquette grin,"When do I start?"

Anthony embraced me tight and kissed my cheek rigorously. It was a burst of excited joy.

"Baby Doll, you're a dream, a living work of art," He praised, kissing my hands.

I giggled foolishly,"Oh goodness, you're too kind Mr. Magnotta,"

"Please, Tony," He corrected.

"Now business,"He clapped his hands at once.

"Go back to your flat for what's left of the night and tomorrow my men with gladly help move you out and into your new studio flat here in central London."

"Wonderful,"

"Yes, and afterwards, I'd like for you to come here to? give you the grand tour, alright, is that all clear?"

"Crystal."

"You'll have a ball, doll" He smiled warmly.

"C'mon now, let me call you a cab and get you home to rest, tomorrow's a big day, kid."