♚ | KISS THEM FOR ME | ♚

" It is an anxious, sometimes dangerous thing to be a doll. Dolls cannot choose; they can only be chosen; they cannot 'do': they can only be done by."

- Rumer Godden

♚♚♚

"Beautiful."

He fashioned a smile. And I managed a laugh.

"You can't be real," He whispered.

"A fuckin' dream is what you are,"

"Thanks honey." I kissed his cheek.

"So, did you have a nice time?"

"The best of times."

His response was followed by him playing with my fingers and pulling me onto his lap in the boudoir chair he sat. I laughed, happily surprised.

"I'm glad I didn't bore you," I sighed, fiddling with the collar of his jacket.

"You could never bore me, hell you could never bore any man even if you tried."

Unthinkably, my eyes drifted to his lips. In their gloss and glimmer, I was hypnotized. I caressed his cheek, and tried to pull myself away from the wonders of his mouth. Ash's hands tenderly passed through my hair and down my back.

"Boy, have I got something in store for you!" He hinted.

"Oh, please tell me more!"

"I wouldn't want to spoil a surprise, now would I?"

"You're so cruel," I huffed.

"That's not gonna fly with me, Baby." He grumbled in laughter. A rap at the door interrupted our intimacy.

Behind the door, appeared Barrie. I picked myself up off Ash.

"Barrie! Lovely seeing you!" I went to greet him.

"Missed the show again, but I heard only good things." He smiled while embracing me. "Oh and Ash the lad is here!"

Ash rounded me and approached Barrie. Greeting him as well.

"What's up, man? How's business?"

"Fine, how's your old man? Haven't been around to play in a while, I bet I've left that poor bastard feeling too good about himself." He joked.

Ash laughed amusingly,"We've got a loser on our hands, BabyDoll,"

"Loser?" Barrie scoffed.

"Hey, I just tell it like I see it" Ash concurred, raising his hands defensively.

"Forget it," Barrie shook his head,"I can't be bothered."

"Anyways, where you two kids headed off to?"

"I haven't got the slightest clue," I sighed.

Barrie shot me a confused look. And Ash griffed a hand messily through his dark brown hair.

"It's been stimulating Barrie," Ash shook his hand quite forcefully, "Really it has, but we better get going."

Ash grabbed my coat and slipped it over me, placing his hands over my shoulders as he lead us on.

"Bye Barrie!" I called, waving.

Ash pushed the front doors of the club, which turned to be a bad idea. We stood among a grand group of people. Recognization struck different pairs of eyes that fixated upon me. My ears were popped by a then a defeaning scream. An overwhelming fascination hit me.