Chapter Ten

The train starts to move and soon enough we are riding. Another relaxing day. Watching as the trees go by and small buildings. Like seeing everything in slow motion really fast.

Cameron shuffles through his backpack and grabs his ear buds. I frown. I don't have earphones or buds. A little music would be icing on the cake. I turn to the window and at least enjoyed the beautiful and relaxing views. But then I felt something go in my ear. I turn to the side and Cameron is smiling. He put one of his earbuds in my ear. The music he has on sounds good.

"You like the music?" He asks.

"Yeah sounds good. Thank you." I say with a smile. He smiles back.

"No problem."

After a while I start to feel sleepy and the sky has a purple tint. I layed my head on the window but it hurts my head because it's flat. So I try sleeping sitting up. I get some comfort but my head keeps moving around. Instead I try staying awake but that failed. My eyes close giving out and my head lays on something comfortable. It chuckles and rubs my head. I can feel a smile on my face. I'm on Cameron. I hope he doesn't mind.

"We're almost there Shawn."

After a short rest the train came to a stop. Cameron gets up,

"Come on. Don't forget your backpack." I nodded and did what he said.

We got off the train and we are at a small town. A nice one though. I follow Cameron lazily until we stopped at a street.

"Hold on Shawn. I didn't expect to get here at night."

"It's fine. What are we doing?"

"Hold on... There." A bus comes our way.

We get in and Cameron pays the bus driver. We find a seat and I try to rest as much as possible.

~

Smoke and ash surrounds me as I have something on my hand. I look up and I'm in a white room and two people are laid down on a white bed.

The rooms darkens and I'm at home.

"Daddy!" Loud cries comes from the child.

Darkness consumed them and the object on my hand releases smoke ash and it consumes me.

~

I guess several minutes passed and I'm woken up.

This is crazy. I hope it's worth it.

"We need to walk a little to a house." I nodded then we got off the bus.

After a couple minutes of walking I feel a bit of energy surfacing. Finally we reach a really nice one story house.

"Wow that house looks so pretty. Very pretty. Very cute." I say. I'm sleep deprived. I'm so tired. Cameron laughs. I yawn loudly.

Cameron opens the door and we get in. Everything looks so antiqued. So amazing. We reach a room and as soon as I saw a big bed I immediately fell on top of it and I slept as soon as I layed down.

>

I wake up feeling hugged. I put up my head and... I'm on Cameron! And he has his arms around me! I smiled though and I rest on his chest. Eventually I went back to sleep because I could hear his beating heart. His stabilized breathing. His comfortable toned body that I can feel the abs from his shirt. And the warmth of his body.

"Shawn. Shawwn?"

"Hmmm?" I say my eyes still closed.

"Today's the day." I got up and I was still on him. But I acted like it was no big deal when actually it kind of was to me. But I didn't want to express it because then we will have an awkward two days. "Slept good?" Cameron says with a smirk.

"Uh yeah I, I did." I say embarrassingly. But now for me to ask some questions. But I think this will answer all of them, "So aren't you going to tell me the details?" He chuckles.

"Well this house is my grandparents. They gave it to my mom and she says I can live here if I wanted but I denied because of its location although pretty nice, I don't want to leave yet. Mostly because I didn't want to be... Alone I guess." I smiled.

"Aww. You're a mommas boy." He punches me.

"Shut up." I laugh. "Anyways. Our family usually come here like once a year as a vacation. And this town is a good one. Filled with great people."

"Ohhh." I say nodding. "So where are we going?"

One hour later

"The carnival! It's in town!"

I quickly got scared. Can my heart handle this?

>>>>

I won't lie to you... I fuc**** love Shawn. I even had a dream about him! He was singing something I haven't heard before. Maybe it's songs from his new album? Did I dream the future album? But seriously though... Have a great day!