epilogue

And as days passed, me and Cameron have gotten closer and closer. Doing things I finally can do. Like going on a rollercoaster, eating more variety of foods. Except that I'm so used to eating in a diet I can't stand eating greasy fat foods. And besides I have to take care of my good ol heart. And that means I don't have to take those stupid pills. And also, I've gotten a record deal. All thanks to Cameron who made this happen. Honestly I don't know if I would still be alive right now. Probably not. And I live everyday thanking Cameron and his mom, for giving me a second chance to life. And my family for not giving up on me. And now I get to experience this year's Christmas with my family. Mom, dad, Aaliyah, Cameron, his mom, Sierra, and Jaxx.

Three years later...

"I'm so proud of you Shawn." Cameron says.

"Thank you. You know none of this would've happened if it wasn't for you. Also I'm glad you made it." We both smiled and hugged.

"Well go out out there. One last song for your second world tour. Make it good!" He says patting my back.

"Okay!"

I go out out there and perform one more song. Its been an amazing journey and I still have a lot to live for. All thanks to Cameron.

"Okay everyone I'm going to perform one more song for you today! Thank you to all you amazing fans that has been with me since the beginning. I am extremely appreciative of you all!"

The fans go wild and I began playing my new song With You (I don't know if you guys remembered when I said I might have dreamed his future album. This was one of the songs lol).

As I was singing, the fans got even louder and louder. Wow I know they like this song but now they're just going crazy. I kept playing and then when I looked at their facial expressions it was like they were in shock or extremely surprised. I stopped playing because this wasn't normal.

"Hey what's going o-" I turned around and I see Cameron on one knee and a dark blue box on his hand.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. My jaw drops and I'm frozen in surprise. He's doing this now? Here? Oh my god!

He talks into the mic.

"Shawn you mean a lot to me. Like so much. And I want to be with you forever. I love you so much. So it'll be honor if you," He looks into my eyes and smiles big. "Shawn Peter-Raul Mendes..." He opens the case and it's a beautiful ring. "Marry me. Will you marry me?"

I can feel my mouth hurting because I'm smiling so hard right now. I'm so happy, excited, emotional, and just amazed! I have my thoughts clear.

"I do. I do Cameron Alexander Dallas!" I say pulling him into a hug. The fans screamed even louder. "I love you too!"

"Good. I did it here because then you won't reject me in front of your fans." I laugh and kissed him.

"You're crazy. I love you so much."

"Me too. Well also that you're finally twenty one, lets have a drink." I laugh and the fans are all excited.

"Deal... Well everyone you have just witnessed that! I hope you all enjoy yourself. And like I always say, live your life!" I say excited and threw my signature rock star sign.

We head back and Cameron grabs my hand and puts it up as the fans scream.

"I love you Cameron."

"I love you too. Shawn. Okay?" I smiled hard and stared at him.

"Okay."