Chapter Eighteen

"I'm sorry but we need a heart with his exact and rare blood ty-"

"Mine is AB positive. Just like his." His parents look at me very shocked.

"We extremely appreciate that you are willing to do that but-" I cut his dad off.

"It's okay I know what I'm doing. I want to give him my heart." Dr. Goldy nods.

"Very well. Let me just fill in some forms." I nod and she leaves. I turn to Sierra and she immediately hugs me.

"I'm proud of you." I nod. And hugged her tightly.

"Thank you. You have a pen and a sheet of paper?" She nods.

"For?"

"I'm gonna write a letter for mom." She chuckles.

"Good idea."

After writing the letter Shawn's parents came and hugged me.

"I thank you a thousand times for doing this." His dad says.

"Yes. Thank you. You're a great kid. You just have to convince Shawn himself." I nod. If I know Shawn it's that he'll probably run out and make sure I don't do it.

Dr. Goldy comes back and nods.

"Now lets go see him." We all got up and walk into his room.

"You have a available heart." Dr. Goldy says.

He has the biggest widest smile.

"Really?" He says excitedly.

>>>

Shawn's POV

"Yes dear. Last minute." Mom says. Dr. Goldy injects anesthesia in my iv bag.

Wow. I cant believe it. I...

I stopped and looked at their faces. Especially Cameron's and Sierra's. If my heart didn't already it's been ripped to shreds.

I drop my smile. I look at Cameron and his smile drops too. Oh no.

I rip out the iv syringes and amazingly ran past them.

No no no! Why would Cameron do that?! Some of the anesthesia went into my bloodstream and I feel a little dizzy. Then I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Shawn please! Calm down!" Cameron. I struggle to break free.

"Cameron no please don't do this! For the love of God please don't!" I say crying my tears out.

Cameron picks me up and carries me back to the room. He sits me down on the bed once we got there.

"Can you guys give us some privacy." He says.

We were alone and I turn to him with pleading eyes.

"Cameron I don't want you to do this." I was desperate. I don't want to live knowing Cameron gave me his heart. He's the only person I fell in love with. "If your love me then-"

"Then I would do it willingly. I love you Shawn. Let me do this. You deserve a long life. And someday you'll have a sold out concert with that amazing voice of yours." I hugged him tight. We stayed slient until I say,

"I love you Cameron. A thousand million times." I say crying on his shirt.

"I love you too... Now they have to give you a new iv bag." I laugh.

Everyone comes back in. And a second bed was placed. Me and Cameron both changed into the hospital gowns. We were alone again and I had a funny thought.

"Too bad we didn't have sex." I said laughing. Cameron blushes.

"I'm giving you my heart and that's what you're thinking?" He laughs. "Me too." We both laughed and hugged. I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back. We add more pressure and Cameron gently holds my face and then our tongues start to touch. It was an amazing feeling. We stop after a little while.

We both lay on the beds and everyone comes in.

"You boys ready?" Dr. Goldy says. Me and Cameron look at each and nod.

"We're ready." Cameron says.

"Thank you Cameron." My mom and dad says.

"It's my pleasure."

"I love you, you dumb brat." Sierra says hugging him.

"Love you too Sierra. Take care of Jaxx for me?" She nods.

"No shit." They laugh. Jaxx comes in between us. Cameron rubs his head and I scratch his back.

"Okay it's time." Dr. Goldy says.

We get new iv bags and have anesthesia injected into it.

"The effect will take five minutes." And we are strolled out.

I grab Cameron's hand and he grabs mine.

I start to feel a little woozy.

"I love you Cameron."

"I love you too Shawn. And take all of my heart and make it all your own. So when I'm gone you'll never be alone." He says. I teared up but laughed.

"Don't change my lyrics." I scolded playfully.

And I faded into darkness.

>>

Next chapter is the last one. And it's a epilogue after that. Thanks for reading and voting!