Chapter Twenty

After performing I felt so alive! My heart was beating like crazy!

After the show was over Cameron pats my back. And for the third time he says and so does everyone else,

"You were amazing Shawn."

"Thanks everyone." I say with a huge smile.

We all walk to our vehicles until Cameron stops. I stop too because I'm holding his hand.

"I'm taking Shawn somewhere. Do you mind?" He asks kindly. My parents nodded. And smirked. Gosh they are dirty. His mom and Sierra did the same.

"Okay... I was about to say be careful. Ugh it's such a habit." Mom says. I laugh.

Cameron pulls my hand and we get into his car.

"Turn on the heater please. It's cold." I say hugging myself. Cameron chuckles and turns on the heater.

"There."

"Thanks." He drives to the unknown and we are in comfortable silence. Until I remembered something. "You're still coming to our thanksgiving dinner right? With your family?"

"Of course I am." He says with a huge smile. I nod. I can't believe it. I will actually be here for thanksgiving and Christmas this year and for more years to come.

We stop at a hotel. I look at Cameron and I immediately have an assumption. But I act clueless. He smirks and we both got out of the car. We do inside and take a elevator.

"Why are we here?" I asked still a little confused.

"You'll see. And hopefully you'll like it." I sigh loudly and he laughs.

We walk in the hallways and stop at I guess our room. Cameron takes a deep breath and unlocks the door. He walks in first and I follow. When I saw the room, it was covered in pink and white rose petals. Candles carefully placed around the room. And the room smelled like a little bit like his cologne. It was amazing and my heart beats even faster. He turns around fiddling with his fingers.

Smut coming up

"I don't know if you were playing around before but I thought maybe you want to, you know. I wanted to make it special for you... I understand if you don't want to-" I push him towards the bed and went on top of him.

"Of course I want to." I say smirking.

"Naughty Shawn." He says smirking.

Our lips locked with enough pressure and so much of our love is spilling into it. He wraps his legs around me and I grind on him causing us to moan in our kisses. I grab his hands and put it over his head. Our tongues touched and it was that same amazing and warming feeling.

I slide my free hand under his shirt and I let go of his hands. I took off his shirt and he took off mine. I just looked at his amazing body underneath me with his amazing and blushing face. He rubs my chest and my sides.

"You look sexy." He says biting his lip. I blushed and laughed.

"You too." I say sliding my hands to his abs. I leaned down and kissed him from his abs to his plump lips. Then he puts a hand on my chest.

"Take off your jeans." I gladly took them off and I quickly took off his. I went back on him. We have more touch and more moans was just filling the room.

During our long make out session Cameron pulls on my boxers.

"I want you today please." He said jokingly. I laughed.

"So I'm top?" I asked smirking. He nods and blushes. "Well this room better be soundproof." I say jokingly.

"Yeah only if I moan." He says smirking. My jaw drops.