1 intro to Pete

Right, before you start reading- I wrote this when I had just turned 14, I'm going back threw editing because I hate the way it's written. Good luck.

Pete yawned as he pulled the covers of his shirtless chest. He stumbles lazily out of bead and yanks on a pair of black skinnies and a red 'Patricks pizza parlour' polo shirt. The usual, he coats on some black guy liner and grunts ungratefully at the tall brown haired man that looks back at him in his long life sized mirror.

Pete's tall with full, dark, brown hair that is normally gelled in a Emo style, and dreamy brown eyes that you could so easily get lost in, like a smooth chocolate river. He always had the girls after him and is extremely good looking,even if he doesn't see it.

He hates everything about his being, with a job as the counter man in a half descent pizza shop, earning next to nothing, he feels hes worthless and he has no hobbies, no enjoyments except from shooting zombies on a low quality ps2 and watching crappy old horror films that make him scared shitless. Great life huh?

Pete had always wanted to do something to do with music since he was a tiny little boy, maybe drums,guitar but mostly bass but he's just useless at music so gave it all up after a few tries. So he's now stuck in like this every morning going to Patrick's pizza parlour and saying 'Hello how may i help you' in a fake ass happy voice to every stuck up fucker that phones in.

He grabs a pop tart and a $10 whilst running out his estate flat to catch a bus. He is capable of driving but he just doesnt have the money to get lessons, a car, taxes and all that comes with learning to drive.

He sits down on the bus panting, ignoring the stares from the people around him, I mentioned he got all the girls didn't I? Well, I meant back in high school, now it's a whole new story. The stares are because, Like every other day, he's wearing the same black on black outfit, topped with guy liner and gelled down hair.

Did I mention hes gay.

You may ask how they can all tell, its because in the last year of high school (When Pete started to dress more like his emo self) some jock put posters of him all around school and the town saying 'little fag looking for a man' pretty harsh but this boy was pete's best friend and the first person he came out to, unfortunately that asshole didn't like gays one bit and rejected the pour soul. After that day Pete was anxious to show who he really was to anyone.

But now that every one knew and they tried to keep there stuck up Californian sons away from him.

Getting of the bus Pete ran to the pizza shop pulling of his jumper and revealing his beautiful sleeve of tattoos as he did so. 

Yesterday was my birthday omfg im so happy i got a bass!!!!!!!!