Chapter six

Petes pov

Its my day of. im walking threw the park with my head phones blasting radio head as the children fly on the swings and the cool autumn breeze blows crispy orange leaves around the green grass.

wow that was a nice approach, who put happy pills in your coffee?

I was just about to murmur a shut up to the voice when a tall lanky man came running towards me.

"Hey," he said with a half smile. it was mouse.

"Hi,"

You awkward toad.

"Hey um,i called in for a pizza this morning but it wasnt you so i umm put the phone down. im not stalking you or anything i just came to umm,well you were here and my brother said the other day-umm not to be creepy but i told him about you cos you seem really cool and i umm, well he said i need to talk to you cos acording to him i have no friends so um yeah i saw you so i thought i'd come and talk to you cos i umm..."

Wow dude,hes desperate just like you,

Grr curse you stupid voice i cant tell you to shut up cos mouse will think in a retard and regret ever talking to me.

To right he will.

"Oh,well thats okay,if im honest i have no one either and i dont even have a brother,my family dont live here,"

"Nither do mine,well except my brother. anyway my names Mikey,whats yours?" He awkwardly holds out a hand for me to shake.

"Pete, sorry i dont do handshakes," i say feeling like such a twat.

"Oh its okay, so what sort of things do you like?"

"Not much,horror films,coffee,rock, Pokemon, star wars,comics,tattoos. All that shit,"

"Oh cool! Same," he says smiling a litle more than before,if theres one thing im picking up on its that hes awkward like me and he doesnt smile much.

Thats to,

Oh do shut the hell up.

We talk for a while and we exchange numbers.

I actually think i may have found a friend!

I know this is short as hell but i need a sleep and i promised a update next one will be longer.

Vote

Fan

Read