Chapter nine

Petes pov

Its a phew weeks since i met mikey and we have met up a lot. We do all the friends thing,have movie nights,play video games and go to the mall.

Okay maybe not the last one that includes people. eww people.

Any way im sat in work drawing on my hand. its late november and its getting colder outside. i watch as the people run into the nearest shops holding onto their hats and snuggling into there scarves. one person catches my though.

He comes running over to the pizza shop holding onto his hat and pushing up his glasses.

When he rushes threw the door shouting "pete," in a out of breath sort of way a gust of wind flies threw and scatters the menus.

I run around the front to pick them up and Mikey helps. bending down to pick them up he excitedly explained "oh my gosh pete you will never guess what"

"What?"

" Remember That comic book store we went to?"

"Yeah,"

"Well," he pushed up his glasses and put the pile of menus back on the counter.

"God damnet mikey tell me!"

"I got a job there!"

"Yay! When do you start?"

"Never mind that get back to work wentz and stop gassing! if your not going to buy a pizza get out!" my plump boss shouted emerging from the kitchen and smelling of baking bread which made my tummy churn and gurgle.

Just what i was gonna say! i would be better of being his conscience not yours

'Yeah you would be a perfect match' i think as i get up to go back to my spot behind the counter. i murmur a "yes boss" as mikey gets up and stumbles out of the shop in a hurry.

He sticks his middle finger up when patrick turns which causes me to chuckle lightly.

I go back to day dreaming and doodling on my arm like before. When im with mikey i get a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Im not sure what it is, it could just be what you feel when your having fun. i havnt felt it before though. it only happens when Mikey's around.

could it be me getting feelings for him? i have never liked anyone more than a friend before, when i said i was gay i wasnt even 100% sure it was jut beause i had never liked a girl and i thought i could like men but i have never felt anything close to love before. well i havnt even interacted with people for years until i met mikey.

What is that feeling and why does it just go when mikey does?

I break out of my little day dream to find i have drawn a M+P in a love heart.

What.

The.

Fuck.

-------

A week later-

Mikeys pov~

Hey mikes you free today? Thought we could hang out as its my day of,

P. xx

Hey dude, no sorry i cant buisy:(

M. xx

Thats okay :)

P. xx

I feel so bad.

So bad.

I have only been friends with mikey for about two months and im al ready blowing him of for a girl.A date with a girl.

Hey mikey are you ready?

Ellie xxx

Yeah sure i just on my way see you in 5

Mikey xxx

Kay see ya :)

Yes im going on a date with ellie.

She asked me and i didnt know what to to but say yes,she seemed alwright. thing is i have never been on a date. I dont know what to wear or do or say. I know never been on a date and im 25.

Anyway im wearing my best black skinnies and white shirt with my grey beanie and black converse, i just finish doing my guy liner and grab the keys to my volvo car.

Im picking Ellie up and were going to this buffet place pete told me about.

When i pull up out side Ellies house shes waiting for me wearing a red dress and a black cardigan,not to dressy and not to casual. her hair was in a messy bun with bits falling out around her face. she walks to my car and i open the door for her,she blushes and gets in the car. i murmer a hello and she smiles at me. This is a hole new ellie to the one in starbucks,shes shy and at work she was lively and talkative, i guess its in her job description.

We arrive at the buffet and i take her hand in mine blushing,she looks up at me from her thick eye lashes and smiles lightly,her cheeks are a light shade of red blushes to match her dress.

Uggghhh stuff you @bandfreakellie you ruined pikey!

Ellie: stfu jade at least i asked mikey out unlike pete who is comfuzed about his sexuality.

Pete: oi! im here you know.

Patrick aka plump boss: stop gassing and get back to work.

Me: sorry bout that-.- vote comment recommend xx

Thanks for getting this to 100+ reads:3