Chapter thirteen

"Im angry because..."

I look at Mikey right in the eye,showing him that he can trust me but he still looks unsure about telling me, i am slightly hurt but i understand why he would be holding back, yes we used to tell each other everything but where alot older know.

Its very silent, the only noise being the slow and steady tick of the old clock on the far,grey wall.

"Look, Mikes,im your big brother you can tell me everything,anything. trust me," i smile lightly placing my hand over his.

"Thanks gee, look this is really hard for me to say, okay. what would you do if, if i said i didn't feel right with Ellie?"

"What do you mean?" i ask and he shifts uncomfortably.

"I mean, i don't feel attracted to her like that,"

"Well i would say, dump her, break it to her softly cos thats better than leading her on, just wondering,how is this to do with what we were talking about?"

"Thanks and im getting to that,"

"Okay,"

"Basically what if i, i had feelings for someone else, but couldn't admit it to them because they were my only friend," he says going bright red and avoiding my gaze by staring right into his coffee like he was forcing it to grow legs with his eyes. "They will hate me forever, they will leave, its the first time i have felt this way towards someone, not a boy not a girl, i think I'm falling for them, please don't say any thing. if you say one thing i will fucking disown you, i will hate you forever"

I stop and try to register it all, the clock taking away the silence once again.

"Mikey, are you in love with pete?"

"Yes,"

<+>

Mikeys pov

"Are you in love with pete?"

I let that register, for what seems like hours i am running threw all the possibilities in my head of what could happen if he where to find out, he would never like me back, i have never liked a boy before. to be honest i have never felt this way about anyone before. when im with him i feel like im at home,like i belong. i feel happy, he's so amazing,funny,caring,always there for me. yeah i havnt known him long but since i have known him i fell right for him. head over heels. I kept my feelings well hidden, im good at not thinking about things, i can block them out completely, but know that i have opened them up i know.

Im falling hard, and i want him to be there to catch me.

"Yes" i say and watch Gerard stare, then his eyes light up like he has got a plan.

"Dont tell him! but still What if He finds out, he will hate me, he will think im like some fucking freak, he will get other people to deliver my pizza and he will be scared to go near me, the fag. That makes me a Faggot doesn't it? Who will buy him Starbucks? Will i ever see him again? what if he hates me?!!"

"He wont hate you! he will except it, he told me yesterday that when he delivered your pizza for the first time he thought you where cool, when you first hung out he thought he was dreaming, and that he wouldnt get rid of you, his best friend, for the world."

"Best friends better of as lovers"

(Hahaha see what i did there? Fob ref-.-)

"Look mikes, this doesn't immediately mean he likes you but pete is pansexual, this means he could grow to like you and it means you have a chance. you, of corse dont have to tell him, but if you ever told him(i know your not going to say about liking him) that you where bisexual, im presuming thats what you are, then he would except it, and due to him knowing you are bi, he might realise he likes you? i dont know but do what you want lil'brother,"

"Okay , thank you Gerard thank you so much. i love you,"

I really love my brother so much.

"Its okay mikey, i love you, looks like my rides here so i have got to go," he smiles pointing to Lindsay, i get up to say good bye and wave them of. i wait for Gerard get in the small car and to watch it zooming down the road before i close the door and collapse on the sofa.

Like hell am i gonna sleep well tonight.

Omg i know how you feel mikeyyyy! i liked my best friend for months without even knowing she was bisexual>_<

Pikey coming soon:)

Soory forrr the shoorrrtt neesss i felt like i needed to update, next chapter will be longer.XD

Mikey XØ