Chapter fifteen

Mikeys point of veiw-

Here comes the sad reality.

That wasnt only my first make out session with a guy, it was my first i mean ever.

*cue the laughing* i know i know, its sad im 25 but i have never had a girlfriend before my first kiss(being a peck on the lips) was with a girl in sixth form,Julia Anderson, as a dare.

Ellie? Oh we weren't going out that was Gerard's mistake we were 'seeing each other' that may sound stupid but its true. plus we never kissed she was fridged as hell. I don't actually know why i am referring to her in past tense were still 'seeing each other' so i guess ill have to end it with her. But me and pete arn't even dating, mean maybe he doesn't like me back? Ill just have to wait and see.

But this was the best first kiss ever.

Better than i could ever imagine it to be ever-i mean perfect.

Im lying in bed now with pete down stairs in the shower, thinking about how perfect it was.

All the cheesey Stuff happened like butterflies,well more like vicious dragons blowing flames and trying to burn there way out of my stomach, the fireworks went of behind my closed eyes,increasing as our kiss got better causing the dragons to get scared and fly wilder than before. The way i couldn't breath with the fact our lips were connected and my nose was pressed against him.

The hole world was blocked out, only me and the pizza boy i have grown to fall in love with.

Fall in love with.

Wait, What?

Love-

He makes me happy, happier than anyone has made me in years(with the exception of Gerard), he manages to get me out the house more regularly than trips to the supermarket and Starbucks.

He has managed to help with my anxiety and plain old shy/awkward ness when it comes to talking to people, which may have something to do with getting me out more.

The way he is so attractive, dark skin, hot chocolate heart melting eyes, beautiful smile and a sharp jawline and chin, but can be so cute and remind me of a panda at the same time. thats why before i knew his name i called him panda, or the pizza boy but thats less sappy.

He's so kind and funny and caring, sometimes it seems like he's talking to himself but when i bring it up he will deny it sided by some cocky comeback. The way he can always make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. It makes it better that he gets along with my brother.

His little things that are so pete, theres no other way to describe them, no one else except pete.

The way he always says how ugly he is and how he doubts himself makes my heart shatter into one million pieces puncturing my organs and making me want to die. And how when i tell him he isnt ugly and that he is worth so much more than he thinks he just smiles sadly and tells me im the best person.

It makes me want to die. my love for him.

My love for him.

My little think-fest is interrupted as someone-pete-knocks on my bedroom door.

"Hey pete,"

"Hey mikes," he opens the door slightly and walks in threw the weeny gap, in ,holy cows , just a towel. His toned body on show, his neck tattoo,a thorn necklace, fully showing.

"Urm, wh-y did you knock?" I stutter trying to think of something other than pete in only a towel, controlling the down the stairs department was proving a hard job.

"Incase you where jacking of or something," i giggle. a pete thing to say.

"Nah,just thinking,"

"What about mikeyway?"

"Just us i guess, what are we?"

"Well we could be to boys that are very attracted to each other that made out for about half an hour earlier that day or we could be boyfriends but of course i would need your opinion on that one,"

"Oh my, well of , i mean- i c-ould ,bi wo-ou-uld"

"Mikeyway your stuttering,"

"Yes. boyfriends please,"

"If you wish," he turns away so his back is facing me,drops the towel and slides a pair of underwear on. "What about ellie thou?"

"We can sort her out later, come here,"

"Ohhhh," he walks over in his boxers and climbs on my bed, i turn to face him and start to kiss his lips.

Slow,short ones. he pulls away and kisses down my neck, nipping at one place nearly behind my ear, just below, i moan and he climbs so hes straddling me. We make out, giggling in between kisses, happy to be in a ralashion ship.

"Pete," i breath out.

"Yes?"

"Thank you,"

"For what mouse?"

"Everything." i kiss his lips softly. "wait what did you call me?" he goes bright red as i poke his cheek at what i think was a pet name.

"Nothing,"

"Really?"

"Okay, i called you mouse before i spoke to you properly, like when i first sore you, the first day," he blushes, hiding his face in the crook of my neck, still on top of me.

"Aww thats so cute!! But why mouse?" i kiss his nose.

"Because your cute and i dunno you just, it suited you,"

"Aww, i called you something to you know,"

"What? oh god!"

"Panda, you were panda and i guess for the same reasons,"

"Aww, thanks you,"

"No pro-" im cut of by lips crashing hard against mine, i let out another moan as he grinds his hips down on mine. I kiss his lips harder and he sighs.

We fall back onto my bed, pete still in only boxers.

"I love you mikeyway,"he whispers barely audible.

"What?" i stutter out unable to take in what he just said, happy and shocked and just damn comfused and mind fucked.

"Shit sorry i, sorry i better go,"

Pete stood up and pulled on his jeans and one of my tops running out the door leaving me on my bed in a hot flustered mess.

Sorry its so short and shit. writers block

Mikey XØ