Chapter eight

Petes pov-

I looked around starbucks-if im honest i can hardly afford it so i rarely get to come here.

There is sofas and tables dotted round the large room with people sat at them with friends laughing or on the laptop working. they are all drinking different coffee's an cakes. the walls are decorated with various canvesis with coffee and people making coffee. there is a magesine rack in the corner an the hole place had a homely feeling to it.

We walked up to the counter and mikey smiled at the tall woman with long black hair and a perfect face.

"How may i help you?" she spoke and what a surprise a perfect voice.

"Umm a caramel latte and a mocha please." he says shyly as the woman wrights down his order. she hands me the coffee as Mikey pays and she gives him the change and i swear i see a note with her number. i scowl. i dont know why i just...

Dont let your inner fagg come out

We walk and sit on one of the sofas and mikey hands me my latte.

"How the hell did you know what i wanted?" I ask sipping the delicious liquid.

"Im mikey the master of coffee dont question me," he laughs and i start to giggle to.

We sip our coffee and chat. im starting to get to know Mikey more which is good.

But one thing is running threw my mind.

Why did i feel jealous when Mouse smiled at that girl?

Mikey's pov-

We walk into the starbucks i know all to well and i see pete take in all the details,wow he mustn't have been joking when he said he had no money-it looks as thou he has never been in here.

The smell hits us as we walk over to the counter where a girl aroun my age is working.

She turns around to look at me and i cant help but smile. weird i NEVER smile(unless im really happy) but then it was normal. But can you blame me. Her silky black hair was down to her waist and she had the perfect amount of freckles. I was surprised when i turned to see that pete wasnt gawping. she was perfect.

She smiled and said "hey what can i get for you," even her voice was perfect.

"Umm a caramel latte and a mocha please," i know pete likes latte cos of his personality. if i was wrong that would be so imbaressing.

I hand her the money and she gives me the change along with her number. my cheeks go bright red and i swear i hear pete scowl. what the fluff?

We walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"How the hell did you know what i wanted?" He asks sipping the hot liquid.

"Im mikey the master of coffee dont question me" we both burst into fits of giggles and then when we calm down we start talk and when we have got to know eachother more i scowl down at the number and scrunch up the paper.

"What dude, she tottaly liked you," pete smiles but i can see hes happy i did it.

"Man why were you scowling at her? do you know her" he shruggs "well pete, i just got a friend-at last- and i dont want to loose him over a flirt,"

"Dude that means alot, how about we keep her number and maybe we can just get to know her? jut as friends" he shrugs again. He gets the scrunched up paper of the floor an it says:

Ellie

07985287130

Call me ;)

It was my turn to shrug as i stuffed the paper in my pocket, could come in handy.

Sorry its short its just a filler-.- and that is a made up number Ellie is @bandfreakellie