Chapter eleven

This chapter sort of means alot to me just because,its not very good because i had to re write it due to watty deleting it.

Pete's pov~

Gerard has been here for three weeks and he's totally cool! We have been getting pretty close and today Mikey said he needs a break from me and Gerard being 'sassy bitches'. Pft, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

So any way, me and him are going to spend the day together. I need to talk to him anyways.

I get up out of my little bed and stretch until i hear the satisfying click of my back.

I place my kettle on the gas before pulling on my ripped grey skinnies and a batman top. i smear on a little black eyeliner and jump into my shoes as i take a long appreciating sip of my tea. i have a shift at Patricks pizza parlour later so were going out reasonably early. i need to talk to him.

Finally your going to admit about your undying love you have for his younger brother to him, aww Fag love.

'Shut up,'

I grab my hoodie and skip out the door, leaving the mug on the table for me to clear up when i get back.

I wait out side the cheep council flat door, examining the off-colored red paint thats chipping and curling at the bottom of the door until Gerard turns up with his black corsa. i jump in the front being greeted by Nirvana, Polly, and warm air conditioning.

"Hey," i smile as Gerard pulls out of the tacky car park.

"Hey, what did you wanna do today?" he says looking right forward at the road.

"Dont mind, walk, coffee? i have to be home by three though, i have a shift," i say reading the back of the cd case and changing it to number 9.

"Kay,its only 10 so how about kings park woods then lunch at the café, then we should be home with time for you to get to work,"

"Sounds like a plan,"

--------------------------------

"So,whats it you wanted to talk about?" Gerard asks when we arrive at kings park woods and i am debating in my head weather to tell him or not.

Get it over with! god you are really confused so it will probably help telling some one!

"Actually it doesn't matter, its no big deal," i say deciding on not telling him incase he hates me or laughs at me.

"Well it obviously is if you couldn't tell Mikey," he says hugging his red scarf to his body as the wind blows his raven hair into his pale face.

"It doesn't. it's not important," i sigh, im going to find out some about him first, before i tell him because honestly some one need's to know and im not telling Mikey, he'll freak. "Gerard, are you homophobic?"

He raises an eyebrow at me but carries on anyway,

"no, not at all, when i was in high school, i knew someone who was gay, i wen threw a faze where i thought i was to, im not, and i know that because im in love with Lindsay but back then i honestly thought i was, this boy was amazing, he taught me so much. i told my parent's about him and asked if he could come over for dinner, making sure at first that they knew i wasn't gay, and they told me no. that i wasn't aloud anyone gay in there house."

"she told me that gay people are wrong, she said if any of us turned out gay she would disown us as her son. she banished me from seeing this boy at school and we moved from new jersey to California, not because of him but because she knew that in the catholic school in California there were to be no gay people, i don't know how the school found out but she thought they could tell and that kept her happy. thats why Mikey doesn't talk to her, bot because he's gay but because he hates homophobes and he didn't want to live with someone who could judge someone by who they love,"