Chapter three

Pete's pov
Gloomily, I walk to the shitty pizza parlour I work in giving every one that looks at me the death glare. Many people ask me why I have no friends or why I've never have a girlfriend or even a boyfriend and I just grunt at them or stare at them so much they back off, it's not just a leave me alone I hate you stare, its a don't look at me, get in my way or talk to me or so help me I will slit your throat sort of stare.

I think my mom wanted to put me in a mental home or at least get me help once but I did go threw a brutal phase. I used to be a right phsyco and would threaten people but that was when I was like 16 and I'm way over that now. I think my family would be proud that I have a job even if it is just in a little pizza shop, its still a job.

Well thats a understatement they wouldn't just be proud they would be shocked, my mom always used to say I will never get a job and if I did it would be something horrible and sick. Ha! suck on this bitch! It may only be a pizza shop but its better than you ever were!

My mom's a drunk. She became one the day my father died but she just kept getting worse,beating me and cursing at me. She preferred a bottle of cheep vodka to me, her only child. Every night I would come home from school to a drunk mother slurring and telling me I was a gay freak. This even started before I knew I was gay, about the age of 11 it kept getting worse, causing me to go into a psycho mode of sorts, I guess, as stupid as it sounds, I thought that it would help me or something. This continued until I finished school and moved out. I don't think shes bothered to keep in contact or get better. She's probably dead or forgot about me, either a fine for me.

"Your late wentz" a gloomy grumpy voice barks and i walk threw the pizza shop door and look up to the clock. three minutes past 12. three minutes late. welcome to my crappy life,meet my boss. Patrick grumpy Stumpy. well its actually Patrick Stump but Grumpy Stumpy suits him better. hes short and stump. he can be nice but if you get on the wrong side of him once theres no getting out of the dog house. i was 40 minutes late once because the bus broke down and i had to walk now i swear he like hates me.

"Sorry boss," i murmur fixing on a red and orange chequered cap thing to match my red patricks pizza polo top.

~a phew hours later~

Three pm just one hour left untill my shifts over!,I mentally fist pump.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring.

The annoying ring of the shop phone goes of for the first time today.

"Hello Patricks pizza parlour how may i help you?" I sigh with a fake happy voice.

"Hi i was wondering if i could have a nine inch pepperoni pizza and a coke pleese?" Says a man who seems to be just as bored as me.

"Yes thats $7.99. would you like it delivered or are you going to pick it up," i say trying not to be rude.

"Drop of please," he tells me his address and i grab my hoodie and the pizza box running into the now spitting rain and onto the black pizza bike. i ride like a maniac to his house nearly falling of at every corner and turn.

Its not very far from the shop(thankfully) an i get there within 5 minutes. i walk up to the door of the medium sized house. its a normal house,small compared to the others on the street but i admire it like i have never seen a house befor. Brick with a black door.

Suddenly the door swings open and im greeted by a lanky man about my age with mid length mousey hair that looks like it had been straightened but it still stuck out messily from the bottom of his grey beanie. he has lovely hazel eyes under neath thin guy liner(yum) and his cute geeky glasses. Its not often you get a guy like this.

He is wearing a anthrax tee and black skinny then flared jeans.good taste in music.

Is it a understatement to say hes hot.

Yes.

"The pizza?" He asks smiling awkwardly and holding out a hand with some doller notes in.

"Oh um yes," i say trying to hide my blush by busying myself with change.

mikeys pov

I open the door to a man about my age and hight in a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. he has black hair jelled to the side in a cool style and heavy eyeliner coated brown eyes. he was quite good looking,someone my mom wouldn't approve of.good. then i notice the patricks pizza parlour hat and smile awkwardly "the pizza?" I hold out a hand with $10.  he stuffs his hands in his pockets looking down hiding a ....a blush??? He hands me the pizza and change i wait for him to leave before i close the door and run for the mirror. do i have something on my face? He was staring.

More like gawping,then he blushed.

Weird. i think sitting down on my sofa with my pizza a coke and a comic.

{i know donna and patrick arnt like that but meeehh}