Chapter five

Mikeys pov-

Urggg im just really in the mood for a pizza.

I dont care if i had one two days ago i dont gain wait, i have been a lanky dude since i was like 17 so why not take advantage.

I pick up my old battered Nokia and phone that pizza shop i went to the other day. it was good and the deliverer dude seemed all right.

And in no more than 10 minuets of waiting the same guy on the bike came over to my door and smiled shyly.

"10inch pepperoni and a soda?" He asked politely taking my box out of his little pizza boy bag.

"Yes thanks," i nod. "Hey you have some cool tats," I say awkwardly,wow. great one mikes you may be desperate for friends but dont be weird around the pizza guy!

"Yer i do," he beamed looking at them,he is obviously proud of them. "I like the tee shirt," he pointed to my star trek teeshirt and then walked of doing the spoc sign with his fingers. aha.

Well he obviosly took the money first. Duh *eye roll*.

He seamed cool. *le sigh*

'Oh mikes your never gonna find friends, you might aswell go and live with your brother,' i think to myself as i walk back to my lounge.

Well i could live with my brother.if he wasn't at college. i did live with him. before he went to college.

I sit down on the sofa taking a bite of the greasy pizza and press continue on my little DS light and continue to play Pokemon diamond.

Basically the hole day went like that,me eating and playing Pokemon.

Earlier when i told him he had nice tats he looked happy. like he hadn't been complemented in years or like i was the first person to talk to him properly in years even if its just a 'hey,cool tats,thanks for the pizza' . heck i didnt even say thank you.

Shit dude,i gotta phone up tomorrow. Maybe i can get just,i dunno, fries or something. just so i could see that dude again and talk to him. complement him some more and see if he actually looks as happy again.

Maybe i could ask really casually if we could meet up.

Maybe.

Petes pov-

(AN: when i do to pov's in one chapter it means they are at the same time like that one was mikey opening the door from his pov and this will be mikey opening the door from petes yeahhhhh....)

Urg. its been three days of staring out of the grimmy window of the little shop.

Ring ring ring ring.

There goes the fucking ringtone again.

Ring-fucking-ring.

"Hello,Patricks pizza parlour. how may i help you " i grumble into the phone and then perk up when i hear that voice at the other end of the phone. that voice that you want to sing you to sleep.

Mouses voice.

Okay stop fangirling! Answer the fucking question!!!

"Huh?pardon," i splurt feeling my cheeks go red.

"Oh hi,please could i have a 10 inch pepperoni with a soda,thank you,"

"Yes sure,deliver or pick up?" please deliver, please,please.

"Ummm delivery please,thank you,"

About ten minutes later I see the big house come into view. i violently turn the corner and jump of the bike knocking on mouses door.

"10 inch peperoni and soda?" i ask even though i know the answer.

"Yes please," he took the pizza and handed me the money. "hey cool tats," he pointed awkwardly at my small sleeve. i could feel my smile grow. the first time it has actually been out of free will and not forced in at least 2years.

I actually feel so happy and think i need to give him a complement back.

His hair....

His eyes.....

His voice....

His...

His...

Shud'up your pointless moaning. what about his top? you like star trek.

Yer.

"Thanks aha, nice top by the way," i do that weird thing with my fingers where to go to one side and two go to the other. that thing spoc does and then leave.

I hope that wasnt stupid but i heard mouse laugh. in a non mean way.

I sit on the bike for a phew minuets just thinking.

He really is perfect.

And he seamed to want to talk to me,i mean nobody just complements the pizza man.

We could be friends, cos we are probably like the same age and we both seem to like the same things(well star trec, but thats a start hey!?).

Shut up you prick get back to your boss before he shits a brick.

'Okay...sorry'.

The last sentence from the voice wasnt supposed to rhyme it just did-_-

Okay this is really random but im so exited for halloween!!! 8 days ahh! Im going as a cheerleader from teenagers ahh!!!!! Yay im SO EXITED! comment what your going as :{

Adrenaline android