Chapter twelve

This chapters got allot of arguing and swearing in it.soz:s

Gerards pov~

I cant believe it. Mikey never even told pete he had a girlfriend. okay if my best friend lied to me, well i would be fuming, especially about a girlfriend.

I mean i would be fuming, if i was in petes situation i would have stormed out the shop or started shouting at someone.

I dont know how im going to tell mikey that pete likes him when he has a girlfriend, or even tell him hes pansexual. it will be hard but i promised pete i would tell him. who knows, mikey could get to like him to, i mean im not gay but i know that petes a cute kid and hes really sweat. I mean even if Mikeys not he could always grow to like him innean if he spends enough time with pete.

But its gonna be hard, even if mikey doesn't talk to mom because she's so homophobic who knows if he's still so anti homophobe, because i havn't spoke to him about it for so long.

I just dont wanna fuck it up for pete, i mean if mikey hates him after it will be my fault, if i say something wrong or make him seem so stupid it will be my fault. what if mom and dad find out and banish mikes from seing Pete like he did me to my best friend, frank his name was, but we havnt been im contact since high school, he thought i left him because he was gay but i didn't, no way. any way, i get side tracked really easily this one time-oh right sorry.

Worse than all this though is mikey being descusted by pete liking him and pushing pete away, not wanting to talk to him, because and i know that what pete feels for mikey isnt going away. by how he described it he was in love, he loved Mikey and if Mikes regected him he would be crushed. its not like something Mikey has with Ellie, yeah there cute and all but i can tell there not forever, Pete loves mikey and i don't want pete being pushed away in a horrible way, i mean Mikey's not horrible so the chance of that is low but i worry and i like pete, he really is cool and i want him to be happy along with Mikey.

I sigh when my hand comes in contact with the cold, metal door nob in front of me. Deep breaths, in out.

"Its okay gee! you can do it,i can come in with you if you want?" Lindsay offers placing a gloved hand on my back, i sigh and turn to face her, her warm brown eyes full of wonder and reassurance.

"Its okay linds, you dont have to come in, i think im ready to tell him," i smile slightly and kiss her on the cheek quickly.

She turns and starts to walk down the road,the wind picking up her scarf slightly.

"Bye linds, love you!"

She turns around and smiles at me, perfectly straight teeth all on show, "love you to Gee!"

Lindsay didn't know completely what i was there for but she new pete liked mikey and that mikey didn't tell pete about his girlfriend. She understands its just something i need to talk to him alone about, brother to brother.

I walk in the house and call on Mikey he comes over and gives me a half hearted smile, confused about today and why i wanted to talk to him.

"Coffee?" he asks as i go to look at the new comics sprawled across the coffee table in the lounge.

"Yes please, two sugars," i say taking of my gloves and scarf not looking at mikey but flicking threw the pages of his new comic with my free hand.

When mikey comes back with the coffee's he hands me mine and we each sit on the soft carpet of his lounge like when we had our heart to hearts as kids despite being adults now.

"What did you wanna talk about?" he asks running his finger around the brim of the mug absentmindedly.

"Mikey look, you didnt tell pete you had a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Why? hes your best friend,"

"Because i didnt want to,"

"YOU CANT JUST NOT WANT TO MIKEY!"

"WELL I DID, HE DIDNT NEED TO KNOW!"

"MIKEY DONT FUCKING SHOUT AT ME!"

"YOU SHOUTED FIRST DICKWANG!"

"WHY.DIDNT.YOU.TELL.HIM?" I scream standing up and getting all in his face.

"Because he didnt need to know god damn it. hes just the fucking pizza man! HE NEVER MEANT TO COME INTO MY LIFE,I HAD NO FRIENDS,HE HAD NO FRIENDS, WE WERE BOTH INTERESTED IN THE SAME STUFF. THAT DOESNT GIVE HIM THE WRITE TO KNOW ALL MY PERSONAL LIFE,YEAH IM IN A RELASHION SHIP, WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO PETE? IS HE GAY OR SOMETHING, DOES HE WANT ELLIE OUT OF THE PICTURE SO HE CAN FUCK ME?" he breaths deeply and slams his body down on the sofa.

Wow.

"Mikey that was fucking un called for," i sigh, discussed at what he just said "look,hes a really great guy, and he likes you so much,as a friend, and he was sad when he found out tht you were keeping shit from him lil'brother, he would be mortified by what you just said,"

"He knows?" is all he says so i simply nod then collapse back on the sofa with Mikey.

"Look that was mean what you said,"

Hes quite for a phew minutes before he takes a deep breath and lets out a long, shaky breath, "im so sorry, look i only said that because i am angry, im angry because..."

Omg im so sorry its so short and im sorry its been forever but i have a amazing new pikey in draft and i wanna finish this first) enjoi that chapter... i wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger but im not very good at then sorry-.-

Mikey XØ