Chapter ten

Mikey's pov~

The date last night was great, Ellie was so nice. She liked the same sort of stuff as me and we got along well.

We ordered our dinner and got to know each other, we talked joked and laughed-alot.
It was fun.

My phone vibrates in my pocket causing me to jump. I take it out and look on the screen i have a text from pete.

Hey mikes wanna come round?
P.xx

Sure why not? i will bring Starbucks,
M.xx

Yay! thanks mwahh
P.xx

Since me and pete went to starbucks that first time i met him he loved it alot. he is always drinking it, he is also VERY sassy almost as sassy as my brother. And thats hard. Speaking of Gee hes coming over to visit! I'm sure pete will love him! But I'm also sure i will get sick of them sassing me within a phew days.

Oh well. YOLO.

Did i actually just say that.

Wow.

Must be cos i havnt had my coffee today. on that note i grab my wallet and head out the door to get me and pete our starbucks.

I walk around the corner of petes apartment on the surprisingly sunny morning with a yawn,before i even get time to knock on the door its opened by a very exited pete. he grabs his coffee and starts drinking it while running into his grotty living room.

"So what d'ya wanna do today?" i ask sitting on his couch.

"Dunno, what times your brother coming?" he says not really replying to my question.

"3 i think why?"

"Just wondering," he shrugs,absentmindedly running his finger around the rim on the coffee cup before continuing "Well, maybe we could have a party!"

"Pete get real, theres only two of us, and gee we cant have a two mans party!" i laugh.

"Guess so, and Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you actually just say get real?" he says smirking.

"Shu'd'up dude,this morning i accidentally said Yolo.." I blush.

"Haha omg!" He giggles a cute little baby giggle. "didn't you say gees girlfriend is coming?"

"Oh yeah! Lindsay spelt lyn-z" i smile how could i forget lyn-z shes a total sweetheart.

*************************************

Pete's pov

Somebody nocks on the door and i go to answer it, a tall man around 30 walks in.

Hes stunning,hazel eyes rimmed in smudged eyeliner and raven black apparently greasy shoulder length hair. he has pink lips and a cute little nose that points up a little towards the end.

Wow you defenetly are gay.

"Hey im Gerard, nice to meet you pete," he smiles showing me tiny little teeth.
"Hi,"
"This is my girlfriend lyn-z" he smiles stepping asside and letting lyn-z say hello. she waves and smiles. don't get me wrong she is beautiful as well, jet black hair in two little ponytails amd bright red lipstick.

Make your mind up dude! Gay or not!

"Hi im pete," i smile shyly.
"Hey, hi mikes!" she turns to mikey and envelops him in a massive hug then she turns to me and hugs me two. i hug her awkwardly then when she pulls away i shake Gerard's hand feeling so awkward and pointless.

Sorry its such a short and crap update i will make the next one extra long
Urrrggg im so stuck on what to wright god im such a shit author,some of you guys on here are amazing then theres me....poo! thanks to you guuys who are reading it thou,i shall be updating soon. sorry its been aggggeeeeessss :3 vote and comment and whatever,