2 intro to Mikey

Frowning, Mikey Way gets out of bed. He puts on a misfit tshirt and battered old black jeans, he ruffles up his mousey brown hair and lightly ads some thin guy liner-barely visible- and sticks on his over warn glasses. Life's not that bad for Mikey,he has a amazing house,a great amount of money and really anything any 27 year old man could want.

His family was still in tact yeah they were perfect actually- but that's the bad thing see; his older brother Gerard is great,he is talented in singing and drawing,they share the same interests;comics,rock music like misfits,anthrax and the smiths.
His mom and dad are still together. They are great,kind and loving but they spoil him rotten with anything he wants and money,there also over protective calling him every night, very homophobic though, THAT is the thing, too perfect, to old school, to retro. Mikey's not gay but he has nothing against gays- wait- had nothing against them up untill his mom and dad had moved from the small town of new jersey to the very large town of California. I don't know what it is about that place but all the people there have something about anyone slightly different, especially the "queeries"  meaning Mikey was basically forced to stay away from any bisexual,transgender,gay or lesbian being.

This being the reason he's not ever keen on his parents, then this is making them try to buy him back with goodies and nonsense he doesn't want nor need. That's why he's getting absolutely sick to the stomach with his parents and well, just life in general.

Im going to tell you the story of Mikey and pete.
How Mikey befriends Pete, how Pete falls in love with Mikey and they are forced away from each other by Mikey's over protective father.

Second chapter edited WOOP WOOP