Chapter four

-Pete's pov-

Wow,WOW,WOW!

HE WAS HOT. Okay right now I'm sounding like a huge ass stalker but he wow, and I know where he lives. I have his number,on the work phone. he smelt really nice and-

Okay I'm gonna stop now because i sound like a stalker mole ,is there even such thing as one of them? Probably, I have never been that good at nature and shit. It's 'cos my geography teacher hated me. yer thats right pete,blame it on the teacher. I wonder what the mystery dude does? he had a nice big house, what if he's a teacher. mystery dude would make a good teacher.

Omg pete you cant just call him that! how about ....hmm? im gonna call him mouse. because he has mousy brown hair and little mousy eyes under the glasses.

Okay now Shut up!

Im ranting again,i do that when im nervous or exited. my brain gets tired if it.

Well its your fault brain! you control my thoughts.

Welcome to me- having a argument with my brain.

I need help.

Really.

I climb of the old bike and run into the little pizza shop.

I spend the rest of the shift staring out into the rain day dreaming about me and mouse walking alone the beach hand in hand, smiling and laughing.

Heck, i don't even know him. he could be horrible,he's probably not even gay but i just cant help it.

He was just so damn sexy.

The way his face was shaped,the way his hair was styled,the way he wore his eyeliner,the way his voice sounded.

Well it wouldn't hurt to get to know him as a friend. i will wait and see if he calls up again and maybe if he calls a phew times i will ask in the most casual way ever if he wants to hang out.

A phew days have passed and mouse still hasn't called up again.

God pete give it some time-he's not a fat lump like you! he doesn't eat pizza every day!

'sorry' i mumble causing people on the bus to stare as im talking to my self. well im not im talking to that bugging voice.

Its been there since-well since forever but i didnt mind, i never told anyone about it. well i had no one to tell.

In some ways the voice was my only person to talk to and sort of my only friend. in others it was the conscience at the back of my brain.Either way it was horrible to me and treated me like a lump of mouldy shit.

Both ways it was the only thing that talked to me besides my boss who didnt count because he hated my guts for a reason i didnt know about.

Oh do shut up your winging! if you got out of your cave more than just for work and maybe socialised abit you could have some friends. maybe then you could stop talking to me.

'Sorry maybe if you left me alone,' i murmur even quieter making sure nobody hears me. 

Whatever. oh and if i was gone you would be late for work because i wouldnt be hear to tell you your going to miss your stop if you dont get of your ass!

At least its good for something.

'Sorry' i say jumping up and running of the bus. people on there must think im mental because i kept  saying sorry. well i probably am. i do have a voice in my head, does every one have one? or is just something i developed because I'm so lonely. Probably the second one.

Im gonna leave it at that for the moment-comment if i should carry on cos i feel like nobody reads this...

Adrenaline android