chapter sixteen

MIKEYS POV

"Please leave a message after the rawr" I hear for the 13th time today.

Pete hasn't answered his phone since he was last round my house three weeks ago, it sounds creepy but in total there are 38 missed calls from me and 43 texts, I went round to his house yesterday but no one was in. I know it seems a little obsessive but I'm just worried about him, my boyfriend.

I go for a walk to clear my head, I wouldn't have been able to do this if I hadn't met him, I know that's stupid but he managed to get me out of my house. Ugh everything I do somehow reminds me of him. I'm walking in the cold for 40 minuets before I find myself outside my brothers girlfriends apartment.

"Hello?" she asks after i knock three times, bitch face resting on me.

"Sorry Lynz did I bother you?"

"Yes you did, your brother isn't in," She says and starts to close the door over but stops when my foot stops it from shutting. "what?"

"My phones out of credit, can I call him on yours?" I ask nervously, I don't know what to think of Lynz, she seems like a lovely person but I can never tell if she likes me or not.

"if its about this boy you like, have you tried going to his house?" I nod "his work?"

Surprisingly I haven't actually thought about this. I thank her and run of.

Taking the far to familiar root to Patrick's pizza I prepare myself to face my hiding boyfriend. I fix my hair and walk in and find that its not him at the counter but his boss Patrick Stump. Patrick explains that he doesn't know where Pete is and he hasn't seen him in about three weeks and that I should try his brothers house.

--------------------------------------------------

"Pete, where the fuck are you? its like a wild goose chase, even your brother hadn't seen you," is the first thing I say when Pete finally answers his fucking phone.

"Nice to finally talk to you after three weeks as well," he says in a deadpan voice.

"Oh my god, your the one who wouldn't answer your calls or texts and isn't at home! Even Patrick was worried about you, well for the first week,"

"Yeah well... I was busy, and what do you mean first week?"

"Well he told me to tell you your fired because you never turn up, well you haven't in three weeks, you have to return your uniform by Monday and you can pick up your wages, now are you gonna tell me where you are?"

"I'm visiting an old friend, I will be back on Thursday, if you could leave me alone for four days that would be lovely," he huffs down the phone line and i can feel my self getting angry, I have to strain from shouting.

"Pete what the fuck!? I have been worried sick because of your little disappearance and that's all you have to say to me? I'm your boyfriend for Christ sakes!!"

"Mikes I'm sorry, i know i have been a shit boyfriend and just a shit friend but I'm scared, like I have never felt like this before, for anyone, like you make me feel like more than just the emo pizza boy, you make me feel like I belong and that scares me. i needed to get away and I needed to talk to someone,"

"Pete, thank you, I mean I feel the same, you have helped me but why couldn't you have told me? I'm here for you and always will be, why did you have to go and see someone else for that?" I'm nearly crying, I have to stop my self from bursting into full on tears.

"Babe why are you crying!?"

" I just miss you so much and i want you to come back, I love you Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz and i need you in my life," There we are, the tears, there rolling down my cheeks as I wait for a reply "Pete?"

"wow, I , I love you two Mikes, so much, to tell you the truth, I haven't been with a friend. I have been staying in crappy motels for the past two weeks, the first i was at home i just wasn't answering the door or texts or anything, I'm coming home right now, actually fuck that, I'm coming to yours," I can hear him moving around.

" Thank the Lord your safe, how long will you be?"

"Forty minuets, see you then Mikes, love you,"

"love you two," i put the phone down and start to tidy the house. I'm getting my boy back!

sorry its been so fucking long i don't actually have an excuse XD

i have twitter now :)

self promo

twitter: kickthepjade

insta: kickthepjade

tumblr: kickthepjade

mikey xo