Chapter fourteen

Petes pov

Why have they taken so long?
I wonder to my self as i scuff my way to work, its sunny and I'm running on time so i decide to walk.

Because Gerard told him everything and he hates you.

Shit! i jump as the groggy,deep voice at the back of my head whispers the words i didnt want to hear.

I try to ignore it and manage to for the majority of the walk but i can always sense it in my mind, i know its there throwing insults at me willy nilly,trying to put me down but I'm getting better at ignoring it.

I slide my 'Patricks pizza parlour' hat on as i slip threw the door hearing a ding from the welcome bell, i in wardly cringe as i see in seven minuets late but instead of a shril shout from my manager patrick comes a warm welcome "Hey pete, hows it going?"

"Umm fine.." I say walking to the back room and throw my bag on the floor.

"Im great!" he smiles turning on the ovens and getting out the dough ingredients. "i feel like i was horrible to you lately,i really want to apologise for that im really sorry,"

I stop washing the surface and turn to look at him,jaw dropped and completely shocked.

"Maybe you should have turned up to work earlier then i wouldnt have been a dick in the first place," he says then breaks into wheezy laughter before coughing. Definitely the same Patrick-that dry,pointless thing he calls a sense of humour.

I fake a laugh and try to think about why he would suddenly be nice until i catch sight of a golden ring thats made its way back on his finger.

"So boss-"

"Please call me patrick"

"So patrick," i say nodding towards his hand as he gets the flour out the cupboard.

"Oh," he blushes. " me and my ex had a fight a while back but we are, were back together-i guess that kind of describes my good mood."

yep it described your bad ones as well.

"Aww! congratulations!!"

"Thank you"

--------------------------------------------

About half way threw the day patrick stops me in the middle of chopping a green pepper, "hey pete dude,as a way to say im sorry ill let you leave early but you gotta be in on the dot tomorrow!"

"Oh my gosh? Are you for real?"

Well that sounded gay you faggot.

"Yeah,now go before i change my mind,"

After changing i walk to the bus stop and call Mikey.

"MIKESSSS!!" I shout down the phone as i hear someone pick up.

"Its gerard actually,thanks for popping my eardrums,"

"Oh im sorry!! not to be rude but wheres mikey?"

"Hows that rude?"

"I dont know but yeah,"

"In his room so i gotta be quite,"

"Urmm why?" I am so confused right now.

"Just come round-i paid patrick for a pizza aswell go collect that come round an if mikeys a little shy dont ask why,"

He put the phone down before i could ask why.

I collect the pizza from Work and decide to walk instead of wait for the bus as im going to Mikey's and its only ten mins away or so.

When i reach the door a very exited Gerard is running down the drive and into his girlfriends car,waving at me.

What.the.fuck?

I knock on the door to be greeted by Mikey in boxers and a black flag top, straw-like-bed-head-hair and sleepy eyes.
"What did you forget gerard?" he asks in a monotone not looking at me but rubbing his closed eyes under his cute as glasses.

'Urm mikes?" i ask walking in and shutting the door, shutting away the veiw of mikey in boxers and a bed head,a sight i have to admit turned me on and made me blush at the same time.

"Fuck pete i didn't know you where coming. shit shit shoot! oh my shit,"
He blushes and tries to fix his hair despite the fact he's standing in front lf me in underwear.

"Its okay dude, i brought Pizza!!"

"Pizza? at this time?" he asks while (unfortunately) pulling on some black tight jeans.

"Its 1:34 in the afternoon moikeyway your just a sleepy beauty," i blush as i realise what i just said, I'm surprised the voice doesn't make a remark but that doesn't seam to happen as much round Mikey as much now,like I'm better with him.

"Beauty?really?" he duck pouts and sticks his bum out in a joking way and i just ruffle his hair.

"I just tamed that Wentz!"

"Sorrynotsorry" i laugh jumping down on the sofa Mikey following not long after.

We dig into the pizza and indulge in a nice,natural conversation.

"So Gee said you were gonna be shy? your not, why did he say that?"

"Umm.... i dont actually...uhhh i dont know, i mean im not am i?"

"Mikes,your lying,"

"Pete i,"

I can feel us start to lean in slowly and my heart rate speeds.
I dart my eyes from his lips to his eyes to see he is staring at my lips,i have wanted this for so long now its so close.

I hold my breath until i can feel mikeys warm pizza breath hit of mine, i slowly and gently let out my breath on connect our lips together, his soft plump ones and my dry and slightly rough ones.

As soon as his dreamy lips are on mine i feel amazing, like i have never felt before, as cliched as it sounds it felt like there where butterflies in my stomach, zooming and roaring around,trying to escape and burst, it felt like fire works could go of and it felt like it was only me and Mikey in the world,the pizza long forgotten.

This for sure wasnt my first kiss, i kissed many girls in high school but not only is Mikey the first boy but the first kiss that has ever made me feel like this, like someone has tied up my insides into fifty nots and thrown me on a roller coaster sending me around and around, feeling like im going to burst from happiness and pleasure.

I pull him closer and he runs nails down my back as i pull on his hair, he tugs my lip asking for entrance of his tongue i moan, he takes the chance to slip his tongue in, the roller coaster does another loop and as our tongues wrestle it feels like the belts come undone and im falling, five hundred miles an hour, making my head spin but in the best way possible.

Its the only kiss that has ever made me feel like this.

The way Mikey makes me feel-complete, whole, welcome.

Loved.

And i hope he feels the same way.

So exited for this now onmmmmgggg!!!!

I admit not as cute as the kiss scene in homework but meh, anyway i hope there not lying when they say thats what a first proper kiss-well make out session- is like that cos hot daym:)

Anyway....

PIKEY OMGGGGG!!!

mikey XØ